1. pit bull hair loss

My baby has hair loss she has been to the vet for test and everything came out good it only happens in the winter months need help

Images
    What kind of kibble are you feeding? It could be a chemical in what you use on your floors. What kind of detergent are you using on her bedding? For a while, I only washed Bella's blanket in warm water and a cup of vinegar. The chemicals in the detergent and softener were causing part of her itchies, along with the chicken in her kibble.

where is the hairloss at, if its only during winter maybe you put something on her that is irritating her or maybe its the road salt, think of what you do different it could be very little, even something you wear only in winter but play with her with it on, like a coat, but you rub all over her and then her skin gets irritated so she loses hair.

4. I use the soap i allways did. And i did change her food to iams its only been a week on that.as for were her hair loss is the most by her back end
    thanks for trying to help

Is she on flea prevention in winter? Itching and hair loss near the rear end is often $#@!ociated with flea dermatitis. If she's allergic to them, it only take ONE flea to set off a reaction.

Quote Originally Posted by Galadriel View Post
    Is she on flea prevention in winter? Itching and hair loss near the rear end is often $#@!ociated with flea dermatitis. If she's allergic to them, it only take ONE flea to set off a reaction.
    Exactly what I was thinking.