Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Lol biting the chain from being bred to tight.. who knew! Wonder what chewing up steel bowls means...??

Oh and way to go bringing up an ancient thread lol

http://apbt.pedigrees.co/details.php?id=85084 This is the hardest biting dog I've ever owned. My Son-and-Law came and got him and was going to make a hog catchdog out of him for me. The first hog he caught he bit his ear off along with a big section of meat along with it and and part of the bone of the hogs Skull. He told me to come get him because he tried to kill that hog and that was to dangerous for him to live. He is just suppose to hold and control the hog. All the hunters there said they had never seen any dog do that to a hog. That made me like him even more.

http://apbt.pedigrees.co/details.php?id=85084 This the hardest biting dog I've ever seen in my 50 years with the dog. I own him and he is Whitsell-Lg-Boomerang and Creel. I no longer fight dogs. I quit years ago so don't get any wild ideas. Randy Fox

4. I can agree they were some great dog men..@gimwitag

5. Pillage/Lightwork dogs

6. ill take a good six-bits dog over them all, clemmons dick dogs or some other eli bred

7. i reread allot of this, but eli is the way to go. thats my answer to it.. seen lon os bred dogs that never reproduced what they had. its simple talk with floyd or clemmons. maybe chinamen/eli.. still eli//lol

Images
    WHat about Zebo's offspring?

9. I have the chinaman,redboy jocko, eli line & the jeep line they're great l love them,.but I think it's how you raise them, train them, work them, spend time with them, play with them, give them attention, keep them healthy, up to date on everything, feeding wise, conditioning, it all plays a role on how game they can be or how hard & strong their mouth n teeth can be, or even how big & cut up their neck, chest, abs, legs can be..like a human they more u work the better & stronger u get,..train your dogs hard make them work hard full of energy train them at the best & they will give you what you want in return. My babies always make me proud I love to show people the different things we can do..it takes time but it will lead to success. You want a hard mouth dog work them they all can have hard mouths..you may get a chinaman that may not have a good bite at all but you get out there & work him put that time into it things will change & surprise you

Quote Originally Posted by Rparks View Post
    I have the chinaman,redboy jocko, eli line & the jeep line they're great l love them,.but I think it's how you raise them, train them, work them, spend time with them, play with them, give them attention, keep them healthy, up to date on everything, feeding wise, conditioning, it all plays a role on how game they can be or how hard & strong their mouth n teeth can be, or even how big & cut up their neck, chest, abs, legs can be..like a human they more u work the better & stronger u get,..train your dogs hard make them work hard full of energy train them at the best & they will give you what you want in return. My babies always make me proud I love to show people the different things we can do..it takes time but it will lead to success. You want a hard mouth dog work them they all can have hard mouths..you may get a chinaman that may not have a good bite at all but you get out there & work him put that time into it things will change & surprise you

Oh Christ.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123