Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 51
  1. #1

    What bloodline has the best hard mouth in today's game dogs?

    Ok what line produce HARD MOUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Some people will say... The Eli line or some will say The Chinaman blood. Some dog men will say Jeep line or jeep crosses like jeep Red boy Rascal. I herd Red boy Jocko and the Boyle's Line as well. Now i know people will say any thing base on what they like, Can some one help me with this one.

  2. #2
    Last edited by ohpitbulls; 12-23-2009 at 07:48 PM.

  3. The Jeep/Rascals and Redboy dam that sounds good , I`d like to have a couple of them

  4. #4
    enev though its a myth, THEY SAY...............red boy dogs have a reputation of bein super game but cant bite through a wet biscuit (again just hearsay).
    sam as the Jeep line

    and that the Eli dogs along with some other throw hard bighters.

    but niether of that is true theyre are just as hard biters from redboy & jeep stock as theyre is from eli. or bolio or colby or nigerino

    good dogs are where you find em!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Laced Wit Game View Post
    enev though its a myth, THEY SAY...............red boy dogs have a reputation of bein super game but cant bite through a wet biscuit (again just hearsay).
    sam as the Jeep line

    and that the Eli dogs along with some other throw hard bighters.

    but niether of that is true theyre are just as hard biters from redboy & jeep stock as theyre is from eli. or bolio or colby or nigerino

    good dogs are where you find em!
    yeah i agree with you on this one because some dogs in the same litter will just bite harder than there brother or sisters :D

  6. i dont think jeep was known for a hard mouth....

  7. #7
    he wasnt

    ---------- Post added at 06:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 PM ----------

    but there could be some hardmouthed jeep dogs..
    Last edited by Laced Wit Game; 12-24-2009 at 07:59 PM.

  8. #8
    I agree - Always heard Eli dogs had a better chance of having a hardmouth.

  9. #9
    Yes siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Who cares! You'll never be visiting
    Posts
    25
    Images
    6
    A dog bites hard because they wanna bite hard

  11. #11
    any bloodline you go with will be a gamble of getting what you want. with all the breeding and outcrossing who knows what youll get. if all you want is a hardmotuhed dog i reccomend going with something else your looking for (color,size,conformation,whatever it may be) and hoping that the dog comes out with mouth. theres no way of telling what you may get.
    like i said you can get the tightest bred eli dog that cant bite through a bag.
    but then again you can get a jeep or redboy dog that will kill anything within 15 mins.
    or vice versa.
    my suggestion is go with a bloodline that you are interested in and hope for the best. either that or go with an already older proven dog.

  12. #12
    Well that can be true. Now i had a dog name 50 that bit down like some one shot your dog with a AK 47, and he was a out cross Deadlift miss mayday on top and the bottom was. just some Eli/MCcoy/Hemphill stuff. Now a friend of mine had a male that was Chinaman Turtle buster Hemphill no $#@! BONE CRUSHING POWER just nasty never seen nothing like him but wasing game.

  13. #13
    like i said you can take your chances. its a 1/100 chance that you may get a FREAK that has it all, or you may get a dog thats game as hell but has ZERO bight. or you may get a hardmouthed 10 min cur.

    i wouldnt judge it by what bloodline has what, or what it lacks. like i said no matter what line you go with its always a crap shoot.


    thats what i mean by good dogs are where you find em!

    now i have heard & was led to believe (& correct me if im wrong) that if you go with a scatter'd dog that makes stronger athletes if thats what your looking for, and the line bred dogs are more for producers!

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by trey01 View Post
    i dont think jeep was known for a hard mouth....
    Your right trey ..he was just a game $#@! dog.

    ---------- Post added at 07:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 PM ----------

    ya know a pup from some/crosses that arn't known for a hard mouth ..can still produce a dog here & their with one ...

    ---------- Post added at 07:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:13 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Laced Wit Game View Post
    like i said you can take your chances. its a 1/100 chance that you may get a FREAK that has it all, or you may get a dog thats game as hell but has ZERO bight. or you may get a hardmouthed 10 min cur.

    i wouldnt judge it by what bloodline has what, or what it lacks. like i said no matter what line you go with its always a crap shoot.


    thats what i mean by good dogs are where you find em!

    now i have heard & was led to believe (& correct me if im wrong) that if you go with a scatter'd dog that makes stronger athletes if thats what your looking for, and the line bred dogs are more for producers!
    id say i agree with that statment, in my opinion their is no 100% gaurntee , u can just stack the odds in your favor through selective breeding .

  15. #15
    Yeah you right the dog game is crazy............

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Laced Wit Game View Post

    now i have heard & was led to believe (& correct me if im wrong) that if you go with a scatter'd dog that makes stronger athletes if thats what your looking for, and the line bred dogs are more for producers!


    id agree with this statement.....i always believed the best individual dogs to be a cross of 2 inbred or linebred lines......however,over the years most of the best individual dogs have just been genetic freaks who have had a complete mix of genes......ive seen the odd super dog appear out of nowhere breeding wise.....yet never have one of these super dogs been bred from a tight bred litter.....
    tightly bred dogs have far less hybrid vigour and so do not make the greatest natural athletes,they wont condition up like a scatterbred dog but of course from a breeding point of view the game well bred dog has much more value than the scatterbred super dog !

    a man who tries to breed for mouth.....is usually a beginner to dog breeding.

  17. #17
    I disagree with your statements the eli line of dogs throw a higher percentage of mouthy dogs that don't have lots of ability and lack game. But if you look back in history, dibo family dogs crossed with colby and fitzwaters goldie family of dogs your bound to get all around good dogs like butcher boy, bolio, chinaman etc... dogman bred lines for particular traits when you do it long enough you know what your getting your eye's get better and your intuition excells floyd, pat and maurice bred the same family all these years and never chnged just different variations of the same line.
    Last edited by gimwitag; 01-01-2010 at 09:59 PM. Reason: typo

  18. #18
    i think some people on here think a dog has to be a hard bitter or game have any of you seen a hard mouth dog that was game thats a tru bulldog an yes i agree some is just going to have a better mouth or gamer then others but what you rally need to make it anywere in the dog game is a all around dog with mouth an gameness

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by gimwitag View Post
    I disagree with your statements the eli line of dogs throw a higher percentage of mouthy dogs that don't have lots of ability and lack game. But if you look back in history, dibo family dogs crossed with colby and fitzwaters goldie family of dogs your bound to get all around good dogs like butcher boy, bolio, chinaman etc... dogman bred lines for particular traits when you do it long enough you know what your getting your eye's get better and your intuition excells floyd, pat and maurice bred the same family all these years and never chnged just different variations of the same line.
    Good post i was told that Eli line throw mouth, and one of the hard biting dogs of all time. But lack ability and game but when you cross Eli dogs with Indian bolio dogs you can't lose.

    ---------- Post added at 05:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:41 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by ohpitbulls View Post
    i think some people on here think a dog has to be a hard bitter or game have any of you seen a hard mouth dog that was game thats a tru bulldog an yes i agree some is just going to have a better mouth or gamer then others but what you rally need to make it anywere in the dog game is a all around dog with mouth an gameness
    Is lil bit some turtle buster bred dog?

  20. #20
    YES LIL BIT IS TURTLEBUSTER BLOOD AT ITS BEST SHE WAS BRED TO BE A BULLDOG FIRST THING ABOUT HER IS ASK ANYONE THAT KNOWS THE DOGS IN HER PED POPEYE WAS AS GAME AS THEY COME r,i.p AN HELEN WAS AS WELL BUT SHE HAD THE GIFT OF BEEING A HARD MOUTH AS WELL

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Which Game bloodline is most athletic?
    By fabboy54 in forum Today's APBT
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 12-28-2010, 02:55 AM
  2. Hard to Believe ... Savannah is 1 today!
    By graphicpunk in forum Photography, Artwork & Videos
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-27-2010, 06:27 AM
  3. hard mouth
    By t.davis in forum Bloodlines
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-19-2009, 03:37 AM
  4. hard mouth
    By t.davis in forum Introductions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-01-2009, 07:57 AM
  5. Game-bred bloodline question.
    By sugarbabii363 in forum Bloodlines
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-23-2009, 02:32 AM

Visitors found this page by searching for:

game dogs

jeep bloodline

the best pitbull bloodline

game dog

pitbull game dog

game bred pitbulls best

best game pitbulls

game bred pitbulls

best game dog bloodlines

game pitbulls bloodlines

jeep pitbull bloodline

game dogs pitbulls

best game dogs

game pitbull

fighting pitbull bloodlines

jeep pitbull bloodlines

Gamest pitbull bloodlines

best game bred pitbull bloodlines

the best bloodline of pitbull

www.gamedogs.com

eli dogs bloodline

the best game dogs

best game dog of all time

GAME DOGS OF TODAY

hard mouth pitbulls

best game pitbull

gamedog.com

best pit bull bloodline

gamedog

eli bloodline

top 10 game dogs

best pitbull bloodline for fighting

game-dog.com

apbt gamedogs

what is the best game dog bloodline

Bookmarks