1. Should her vulva be swollen?

I may be wrong, but I do not think it should be this big, I will get a picture soon if I can get her to turn around or even lay down for me. But this is about my foster, she is supposedly spayed, and my husband pointed out today that her nipples look big, like she had been bred before, I never really payed attention to other female's nipples so I am not sure how big they are supposed to be, let me go snap a quick picture and I will post it up.

---------- Post added at 05:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:18 PM ----------

This was when she was playing outside the other day

Images
    Is the dog acting like she is in season?

3. Every dog I have had that was a female has always been spayed right at 6 months, so I am not quite sure, the only thing I know is that they bleed a bit, like spotting. And so far, no blood. What else should I look for?

Images
    No, I imagine if they say she is spayed she spayed but is she acting strange? Have you noticed any males take interest in her?

5. She is acting perfectly fine. And the only other male that has been around her is altered. Other than that I have kept her here only, we walk at night when it is dark so we see no dogs. I want her to get completely comfortable with me first. She hasnt been here a week yet. But she is acting perfectly normal, same as when she got here anyways, I am not sure if it is out of her character or not to act how she does or if its her normal routine. Does it look swollen to you? Its been that way since she got here.

Images
    Nipples definitey not. I thought you meant her vulva had increased in size, if it hasn't it is probably the size it should be. Not all men and women are created equal down there. I have a bitch that is spayed and still sort-of comes into season but only with enlargement and behaviour. I thought thats what it might have been. She looks fine to me.

7. Yea because I have not even had her a week I did not know if her vulva had always been that size or if she had some sort of infection or something.

Images
    I'd probably do a vet run, just to be on the safe side.. I'm not sure if they can determine if she's been spayed just by looking at her, but they can tell you if she has an infection. :)

9. my dog's vulva has always been kinda bigger than normal. She's not spayed though. But even when she's not in heat and from the time she was about 8 months its been big. I think sometimes its just big.

as long as there is no infection/redness/bumps and she's not trying lick it a lot or scratch I think you'd be fine. If it bothers her take her to the vet

10. I have a boston terrier bitch who I waited too long and she got her first period before I could spay her, this seemed to permanently increase the size of her vulva. This may be the case, maybe she was spayed later in life.

11. Yes, she was just spayed about 2 months ago when the rescue got her.