Villalobos Rescue Center/Pitbull & Parolees TV Show on Animal Planet

About Villalobos and the Underdawgz Program

Villalobos Rescue Center:
    Villalobos Rescue Center works ceaselessly to give pitbulls another chance in life. Each and every dog taken in gets spayed or neutered and is given any medical treatment necessary. We work patiently to reacclimatize fearful dogs to the loving care of a human, so that they may eventually be adopted. In some cases, these dogs have never had a kind word or touch, and it is a slow process. After determining temperaments and compatibility factors, we begin that long search for the perfect home.
    The placement process is extremely slow. Unfortunately, pit bulls are their own worst enemy — their loyalty and devotion make them the perfect victim. Have we already forgotten about Petey? He was the loyal ring-eyed dog of the Little Rascals. Yes, Petey was a pit bull! You see the dogs themselves haven't changed — we have!
    We've turned these all-American family dogs into the killing machines. It is our responsibility to turn this around. We owe it to them. After all, aren't they man's best friend?
    On any given day, VRC cares for between 150 and 200 pit bulls here at our 10-acre facility. As you can imagine, the costs $#@!ociated with running an operation of this magnitude are overwhelming. Our monthly operating expenses have now increased to $15,000, and our vet bills stay at an average of $5,000.
    Here nestled in the hills of the high desert, dogs who have suffered in silence will never hear another gun shot or the siren of a pursuing police car. Every night they will fall asleep to the yipping of coyotes and the soothing hoot of the owl. They are safe and content. The only thing missing is a home of their own. Please help us to help them.
    Click here to donate or learn how to help.
    The Underdawgz Program:
    We are an organization of controversial yet dedicated people who have one goal in mind: offering hope and another chance at life to those who have made mistakes along the way. This goes for our two-legged friends as well as our four-legged ones. Our rehabilitation program is a team effort by both man and dog. One could not succeed without the other. Our on-site program creates an atmosphere in which individuals mainstreaming back into society from incarceration will not be judged by their past or their "tough guy" appearance.
    Our dogs don't care what you've done or what you look like. Hell, most of them are in the same situation too. Our ranch environment allows both dog and man to take their time learning what life is all about all over again and to learn from the mistakes that they have made in the past. Our main focus is training and rehabilitation — no matter how long it takes! All these individuals, both human and dog, have are their hopes and dreams, and that is something no one can take from them. We are here to show them that every day is precious; every day is the chance to prove yourself and in the words of James Dean, "Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today." Words of wisdom from yet another misunderstood outlaw.
    Learn more about the Underdawgz Program

Nov 23,
    8:00 pm
    60 min(s)

Pit Bulls and Parolees
    Redemption

A parolee is $#@!igned a difficult adoption case featuring a cast

Nov 23,
    9:00 pm
    60 min(s)

Pit Bulls and Parolees
    Whiteout

Tia and her daughter, Tania, bond during an emotional rescue miss

Nov 23,
    11:00 pm
    60 min(s)

Pit Bulls and Parolees
    Redemption

Nov 24,
    12:00 am
    60 min(s)

Pit Bulls and Parolees
    Whiteout

Tia and her daughter, Tania, bond during an emotional rescue miss

Nov 24,
    3:00 am
    60 min(s)

Pit Bulls and Parolees
    Redemption

More Listings

http://www.msplinks.com/MDFodHRwOi8v...Bhcm9sZWVzLw==

Images

tried calling villalobos rescue center... no reply

we rescued our first pitbull in 1993 from oasis animal rescue in palm springs, then our second in 1997 from a drug home, now my third from animal samaritains last year. i heard about villalobos rescue center from a friend, however, i was not aware that they had a show on tv! no wonder they never responded to my many messages i left requesting information about there puppies and fees. people seek fame from the breed, rescue animals from shelters just to put them in there personal shelter and hike up the fees, alot. after learning of theyre webpage and show on tv i can see that they provide a loving environment for the dogs, but they are in chain link cages in the high desert where it gets very cold. if they really wanted to do what was in the best interest of the dog, you would think that they would return a phone call. in my opinion they are more interested in the show, and not finding homes. off to the shelter for me i guess... its a shame because i would have loved to adopt one of the beautiful dogs they offer on the villalobos website. i really hope im wrong on this one because they have alot of caged awsome dogs that deserve more than to be paraded on tv, for some reality tv show.

Images
    I'm hoping that it's just because they have been swamped with work and trying to take care of the dogs. Why not try to give them a call instead of an email, maybe that would work faster??

5. they are also having to deal with court due to what has happened to her husband also she has a lot on her plate due to the shelter that her husband started and the crew she now leads and has to watch and train, she'll prob. contact u as soon as she can

On a different note...
    We are taping this show to watch as soon as we have more time. We know of them because Tia adopted a pit from our rescue! So we were pretty thrilled to see her get a show.
    Now a friend just called to tell me that the dog, Rocket, is on the show!!! WOW! That is so cool to be able to see him on TV! He was the best dog while he was here with us :)

Quote Originally Posted by MsAcer View Post
    On a different note...
    We are taping this show to watch as soon as we have more time. We know of them because Tia adopted a pit from our rescue! So we were pretty thrilled to see her get a show.
    Now a friend just called to tell me that the dog, Rocket, is on the show!!! WOW! That is so cool to be able to see him on TV! He was the best dog while he was here with us :)
    wow that is cool ....i love the show !!!! their sure some nice looking dogs their, i been on the website ...sadly some have been their for years & not adopted ... but she is doing it right screening & testing the people & homes before she allows someone to adopt ...finding responcible owners !!! btw how much does she charge for an adoption ?? is it a crazy price ????? & i wonder do any of the dogs have papers ???

Yep,
    while doing rescue we had dogs that we had to keep for years till we found a home with people who could handle the breed and were responsible, with vet references.
    I don't know how much her adoption fee's are. We ask for $175-200.00 bucks. That's with all the vetting done, the dogs on heart worm preventive and theres been training involved(walks nice on a leash, crate trained, car manners, basic commands, house training work etc...).

I love that show!!! My dogs love it too because every time I watch it I cuddle with them and give them about 10 treats throughout the show :D

10. Hello every one. I'm really proud to be a new member and look forward to hearing from you in the future. God bless every one, especially you Tia for all you do and have done. Vaya con Dios.