What do you admire most about your spouse?

My wife Judy has so many things about her that I admire that it is hard for me to list them in any kind of order. There is so much about her that makes her special.
    What most attracted me to her in the begining I think was that she was a very intelligent person, she was self $#@!ured, she was independant, she was proud...she was a grown woman...
    I find it facinating that she does not need me.. that makes it more special, because since she does need me, her being with me is entirely by choice...
    while some folks want to be needed, I do not, I want to be wanted...

what do you admire about your spouse...

Not my spouse, but my boyfriend.

I admire that he is such a hard worker, even if he isn't feeling well, he gets himself to work. I admire that he can admit when he has made a mistake, and he doesn't dwell on things people have done wrong to him. He just sees them as things in the past and moves on.
    Last edited by CoolHandJean; 11-12-2009 at 03:29 PM.

Images
    i admire how compassionate he is ( i have turned him into a MAJOR softie)

I love how he always wants to do the right thing

his tendency to be incredibly goofy

and most of all I admire the fact that he is WILLING and ABLE to put up with me on a daily basis

Obed, you & your wife sound kinda like us. By bf has always said I am the first WOMAN he's ever been w/. The others before were girls.

What I admire about him:
    He loves me for me & doesn't want to change me. He just wants me to be happy.
    He loves me completely & is fully devoted.

Images
    This is a GREAT thread!

I love everything about my hubby.
    I love the fact that he puts me first before himself or anyone else.
    I love how inventive he is and no matter what the problem is he always has a solution.
    I love that no matter what he is doing he will drop everything to help me.
    I love his focus, his drive, and his passion for life.
    I love how he makes me feel like a princess.
    Most of all I love him for marrying me, for putting up with my craziness and weirdness.
    He is the love of my life and my soul mate.
    I am so glad that God had him picked out for me. I am so blesses and the luckiest women in the world.
    My hubby is my life and I don't know what I would do without him

Images
    I am for the first time in my life spouse-LESS! :) BUT, I love this thread, it puts a smile on my face. Especially yours Obed, so sweet the way you describe your wife!

My husband is the hardest worker that I know.

My husband is 99% always in a good mood.

My husband has such envyous love for his family-there's no comparison, and no stopping what he will do for us.

My husband deals with so much crap-it's not even funny-and carries on!

Images
    I admire that she puts up with my $#@! much better than I put up with hers.

I don't think I can post here, I just got out of a three-year relationship and seems I'm heading into a new one here in the next few months

But awesome thread it makes me all warm and fuzzy inside <3

They say a picture is worth 1000 words....or in this case several thousand dollars

Just kiddin....My wife is awsome, she puts up with alot from me. She is my best friend and partner. She is the better part of me, she keeps me grounded and prevents me from going postal, oh yea, and that rack of hers doesn't hurt either LOL.

lol, Colby.

With mine, she's my girlfriend, not spouse, but even though we have a lot of common interests and get along great, she is good for all that I am not. She inspires me to be a better person.