1. When does ear cartilage start to harden?

When does ear cartilage start to harden? My puppy is almost 5 months old.

2. are u asking becuz u want the ears cropped? the best time to get it done is 16 weeks or earlier but with pitties the cropping is usually short so the cartilage does ok at 5 mo also, u just need to talk to your vet and see what his preferences are.. the clinic i work for will do at 5 mo but no later...

3. No her ears were cropped when she was 3 months.
    And your dogs ears look great! How did you get them to stand straight like that? My dogs ears bent inward :T

4. i had 7 weeks of taping...tape down to the sides, than tape up over and over, and fix the tips, and it shold be good...by 6 months, it should look like its permanent shape

Similar Threads

1. Where do I start?
    By georgie in forum Training & Behavior
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-13-2012, 07:31 AM
  2. Word of the Day: case-harden
    By WordUp in forum Chit Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-26-2009, 02:30 AM
  3. Shark Cartilage
    By Dtwo in forum Health & Nutritional Care
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-24-2009, 10:16 AM
  4. Shark Cartilage
    By xosirisx in forum Health & Nutritional Care
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-18-2009, 02:54 PM
  5. What age to start
    By Digital in forum Training & Behavior
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-29-2008, 04:55 AM

Visitors found this page by searching for:

when does ear cartilage harden

when do babies ears harden

when does baby ear cartilage harden

puppy ear cartilage

where does cartilage start on ear

when does dog ear cartilage hardencartilage in dogs earsEAR HARDENINGhardening of ear cartilagehardening of the earsdog ear cartilagewhen do babies ear cartilage hardenhardened ear cartilagedogs ear cartilagedog ears hardeningear cartilage hardeningwhere does ear cartilage startwhat age does pitbull ear cartlage hardenhardening of the cartilagehardening dogs earswhy does cartilage harden in your earwhen does ear cartilage harden in dogsear cartilage on dogswhen does dog ear cartildge harden in dogshardening of dogs earshow to harden dogs ear cartilagecartilage hardening earwhat does it mean if my dogs ear cartilage is hardeningear cartilage in doghardened cartilagehardening of dog earat what age does the ear cartilage set hardening of ear cartilage in dogshardening of cartilage in earear cartilage in puppies