Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Pitbulls and Parolees show

I just wanted to give everyone a heads up about a show I just saw a commercial for on Animal Planet. It's called Pitbulls and Parolees. I don't really know much about it other than it comes on next Friday at 10 o'clock. Just thought I'd let everyone know about it, it might be interesting.

2. I saw the previews. I plan on watching it:)

Images
    Thanks, I'll definately check it out!

Images
    This is from Villa Lobos, I believe. I've been waiting since before summer to see this!

what channel is it on.....anyone knows ??? I'm thinking like animal planet

animal planet

I plan on watching it, also.

---------- Post added at 02:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 AM ----------

I was reading at their website and from what I read they seem to know what they are talking about; I just hope that the show accurately portrays this breed and that it helps this awesome breed.

Planning to Watch

I just saw the ad a couple of days ago and put it on my DVR's "to do" list. Can't wait to watch the first show.:)

Images
    i saw the previews also it comes on animal planet fri. @ 10. i hope it put my favorite breed in a more positivre light

10. im watching, they're doing a great thing.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1iXIMfudpY"]YouTube - Pitbulls and Parolees Promo V2[/ame]

*shakes head and sighs*

Villalobos is NOT what they appear to be, and this show isn't going to help anyone believe that.

If you believe in no kill sanctuaries that don't properly house dogs and let them suffer... then sure, have at it :(

Any idea what it's about?

Pitbulls and Parollees. lol Not much just saw a commercial they didn't say much, looks like a rescue show. I could be way off.

I just checked out the website... looks like a cool show! From what I understand, they use parollees to help train, rehabilitate, and rehome rescued pitbulls. Offering insight into misunderstood men and dogs.

yeah, looks interesting.

I wish I had cable lol

Images
    I'm going to record it. :)

Images
    Ok, it's coming on right about.... now. :D

I'm getting off the computer to watch it.... I'll try to update tomorrow.... It's been a long 3 days for me, so I'll probably go to bed when it's over. :sleep:

---------- Post added at 09:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 PM ----------

So far, I like it.... I love Bella Donna. :p

It comes on again at midnight and 4am... at least that's what it says on the Satellite. :o

I looooooove it so far! I really hope this helps change people's minds about pit bulls!

Thumbs up

Is it on now? ...on my way now to watch it!

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast