New Pit Bull rescue in NJ...

this is a new pit bull rescue here in northern nj..

http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/NJ497.html

the woman who founded it her name sounds familiar.. but i dont know anything about them.

"a safe-haven in Paterson" ---It's that an oxymoron? A safe place in Paterson? No way. ;) JK. JK.

supposedly she moved her rescue out of paterson to the woods (closer to me actually...)

and yes, that is an oxymoron, there is NO safe place in paterson anymore... unless you are closer to the Fair LAwn side..

I accidentally drove into Paterson, as soon as I saw the sign, I made an illegal turn and got myself the Heck out of there. lol.

wimp. where is your sense of adventure?? i got lost in paterson once 20 years ago... trust me, i never made that same mistake twice....
    wait you were in paterson and didnt call me????? how do you know about paterson? are you originally from this area?

I am originally from the Poconos...I didn't know you at the time, otherwise, I would have called. :)

i am around an hour from the poconos depending on where in the poconos.. from dingmas ferry i am 45 minutes.. if you are ever down this way in PA let me know..

Quote Originally Posted by maryellen View Post
    i am around an hour from the poconos depending on where in the poconos.. from dingmas ferry i am 45 minutes.. if you are ever down this way in PA let me know..
    I am from Hawley near Lake Wallenpaupack. Next time I come home, I'll try to make time to visit.