Great Places To Take Your Dog in & Around Phoenix

Details about the Camelback Mountain trail in Phoenix Arizona can be found here
    Phoenix is a great place to bring your dog if you go the right time of year.

http://lovinpitts.blogspot.com/2009/...in-around.html

Cheers

I live in Phoenix and I haven't taken my puppies hiking yet due to the hot weather still but recently my boyfriend and I have been taking them down to the Salt River and letting them play in the water while we play in the water with them. They really enjoy it and the water isn't too cold. I know it's kind of a drive but well worth it!

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggra View Post
    I live in Phoenix and I haven't taken my puppies hiking yet due to the hot weather still but recently my boyfriend and I have been taking them down to the Salt River and letting them play in the water while we play in the water with them. They really enjoy it and the water isn't too cold. I know it's kind of a drive but well worth it!
    nice. Well when it cools off bring them up there. They'll love it!

Similar Threads

1. HolyMoly! A great finish to a great contest.
    By BAD RAP in forum Dog Blogs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-05-2010, 11:20 AM
  2. More Bars, More Places.......
    By apbtmom76 in forum Photography, Artwork & Videos
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-19-2010, 11:46 AM
  3. Great Places To Take Your Dog in & Around Texas, Enchanted Rock
    By StaffyLovin in forum General Dog Discussions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-26-2009, 04:02 PM
  4. Great Places To Take Your Dog in & Around Denver Colorado or Not?
    By StaffyLovin in forum General Dog Discussions
    Last Post: 09-19-2009, 04:28 PM
  5. Great Places to Take Your Dog in & Around San Antonio
    By StaffyLovin in forum Obedience & Sports
    Last Post: 09-03-2009, 12:37 AM

Visitors found this page by searching for:

places to take your dog in phoenix

places to take your dog in arizona

places to take your dog phoenix

phoenix places to take dogs

places to take my dog in phoenix

best places to take your dog in arizona

places you can take your dog in phoenix

places to take your dog in chandler azbest places to take pictures in phoenixbest places to take dogs in arizonabest places to visit near phoenix friendly for dogsplaces to take dogs in arizonabest place to take dog in arizonabest places to take your dog in phoenixplaces to take dogs in phoenixfun places to take your dog in azarizona mountain trailwhere can i take my dog in phoenix arizoniaplace to take photos in phoenix arizonaplaces to take your pets in phxplaces to go with your dog in azCOOL PLACES IN PHOENIX TO TAKE YOUR PETArizona Phoenixfun places to take your phoenix azfun place to take your dog phoenix azBest place to take your dog in Phoenixbest restarurants to take your dogs phoenix az places to take dogs swimming in arizona where to take your dog in phoenixplaces to take dogs to swim in phoenix azbest place to take a puppy to play in phoenixdogs fun phoenixplaces to take you dog in arizonaplaces to take your dog in mesa azphx best places to take dogs