Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I am a BYB'er and if you don't like it...

as a side note I have for years breed fish and here are a few of my past breeding stock...

---------- Post added at 01:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 PM ----------

2. very nice.....not an angelfish fan myself but i do keep discus....penang eruptions,pigeon bloods,leopard snakeskins....

not cheap fish over here in england im not sure about over your side....beautiful fish nonetheless

Don't you know how many of those fish are going to end up in shelters!!

Seriously, that is very impressive!

Images
    Very nice...beautiful fish.

ETA ~ I moved your thread to the Home Aquarium forum. ;)

Images
    aah, I love angels, my Grandma gave me a pair when I was little, they are beautiful, I really like the calico

6. I Love Fish and those are beautiful. I use to breed fish as well but now I have only my golfish and my koi in a pond outdoors. So far only the koi are breeding. As for my indoor goldfish all girls so no breeding thank goodness. My cichlids would breed like rabbits and that add up to too many fish :D.

Images
    Wow!! They are beautiful!!!

Very nice!

How much for the second one

Beautiful!

11. I love both angels and discus...so pretty! I wanted to get angels, but my hubby wanted something else so I had to scrap that idea. Some day I'll have 'em...I just need a larger house so I can fit more tanks, lol!

Wouldn't that make you a BTB'er? Back tank breeder?

Gal!

Beautiful!

HSUS will have a field day with you.....how many of them do you keep chained to aquatic plant structure?

Images
    my bil had a paranah one time. it was mean as piss. it was cool watching it eat though

17. Quote Originally Posted by adamwilkes14 View Post
    HSUS will have a field day with you.....how many of them do you keep chained to aquatic plant structure?

Poor little sea kittens being forced to be kept in tiny little gl$#@! kennels. :(

lol...just kidding. :D

I love Angelfish, but we always had to have Oscars. We have had quite a few through the years, but the last 3 we had decided to get their numbers down to 2 by culling one of their own. We had 2 Tiger Oscars and my Albino Oscar, and the hubby's mean Tiger Oscars killed my poor little albino child. :( So then after that happened, Chipper wouldn't quit trying to kill the fish, so we sold them and our 75 gallon aquarium to a good friend of mine. Last I heard those 2 monsters (each about 11-12 inches long) were donig fine eating some pellets and beef heart. ugh

Images
    you $#@!! do you know how many fish are killed in shelters every day!? thousands! more people need to adopt fish.

OMG, I forgot about the sea kittens campaign. *facepalm*
    Crap. I guess that makes me WAY over the legal limit.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!