1. Weight pull in VA

Hi i was invited to a weight pull down in Vargina Jan.6 2008...I know one of the guys was pulling his dog at a show i went to in Delaware he belongs to southernbulldog and the other guy has a pitbull club wanted to know if anyone was going to be there

This isn't that far well i think it ant, What part of Va is it in?

3. Oooh you from around the way i'm in NY to but i spoke to someone from out there and they don't think its a sanction event so i'm not going...but there are some upstate NY coming up this month i will be going to...do you know of any clubs out here in NY

Im on the Island but i don't mind some travailing.

5. I think it is the annual IWPA pull that they have at Damon's. It used to be a really big pull when Dave and Stephanie had it, but we haven't been in a few years.

The pull in DE was our's, were you at the KOR in June or the one in October?

The last leg of the King of the Rails East will be here in DE again, first weekend in May, there will be a lot of dogs there, going to be pulling on one of Darren's tracks, ours is so heavy and hard to set up.

The first leg in going to be in Gates NC the first weekend in March, and the second leg is going to be in VA at Damon's again, the first weekend in April. There is going to be a lot of dogs in the KOR this year, great competition.

6. This is my first time pulling well i pulled at the wapbt show in DE but it was the day i got my harness and the lady who sold it to me told me i should try because it was a novice pull also and i ended up winning....But yes i will try to make as many pulls as i can

Quote Originally Posted by bkwil View Post
    it was a novice pull also and i ended up winning....But yes i will try to make as many pulls as i can
    A little OT, but Im just curious what was your dogs weight, and what he/she pulled that first time out that day?

8. it was 58 lbs i won at 500lbs and stoped him at 850lbs they were increaing by 30lbs i didn't want to make a mistake and i really din't know what i was doing

Quote Originally Posted by bkwil View Post
    it was 58 lbs i won at 500lbs and stoped him at 850lbs they were increaing by 30lbs i didn't want to make a mistake and i really din't know what i was doing
    Congratulations on the win...has that dog been back out since then and improved with conditioning, or is that 850 his/her best pull?

BTW Good luck next year...

10. thats his best pull