Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Requesting Pics of Sorrell and Colby Dogs

To be more specific I desire recent pics of Colby and Sorrell dogs. I love the old pics of both lines but want to see the newer dogs. Thanks.

If this is in the wrong place I am sorry, feel free to move it.

---------- Post added at 12:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 PM ----------

For those that may be suspecious, I am just wanting to compare pictures to some dogs around here, to my knowledge your Sorrell's are limited in color, however I also know that the breed can sport almost any color and combination.

2. Do a search for Tat2stuff. He's a super moderator on this forum. He has a Colby dog. The dog is Colby's BellaDonna. Beautiful dog.

Here she is:

http://www.pitbull-chat.com/showthread.php?t=8645

Images
    Have you looked on Tatonka kennels site? im not sure if Sorrell has a site up or not, but Joanie has pics on hers

Quote Originally Posted by Michele View Post
    Do a search for Tat2stuff. He's a super moderator on this forum. He has a Colby dog. The dog is Colby's BellaDonna. Beautiful dog.

Here she is:

http://www.pitbull-chat.com/showthread.php?t=8645
    Thank you I had forgotten. I love this dog.

Quote Originally Posted by woody d View Post
    Have you looked on Tatonka kennels site? im not sure if Sorrell has a site up or not, but Joanie has pics on hers
    I was unsure if the Tatonka kennels. As I live mostly in the past and small town country, so I only know of older breeders.

I'm not looking to purchase any more pups at this time just looking around. I believe Berts site is down for good. I haven't looked in a while so hopefully I am mistaken.

Thank you both.

Here are a few of mine

Thank you very much for that Colbydogs, they look very good.

Quote Originally Posted by Chevy View Post
    Thank you very much for that Colbydogs, they look very good.
    Thank you, the ones of Angus are not all that great, he had cancer in those two adult pics....Shelby is my 9 y/o bitch and Otis is the pup who is big boy now....all 42lbs of him lol.

P.S. Otis is full belly to Tat2stuffs Bella
    Last edited by ColbyDogs; 08-18-2009 at 04:10 PM.

The small ones are my favorite. My dads old black bitch was 39-42lbs but she ruled the yard and on ocassion the neighbors yards also.

Images
    Nice lookin bunch Colby...whats the wire-haired dog?

10. Quote Originally Posted by woody d View Post
    I was just gonna ask that...:D cute little dog..

heres a few of my colby

---------- Post added at 10:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 AM ----------

for some reason my pics are always laid out left to right instead of top to bottom
    Last edited by DieselDawg; 08-20-2009 at 08:02 AM.

After you enter one link hit enter and go to the next line. If you are already doing that I am of no help.

Good looking dog. Like the white tip on his tail.

Quote Originally Posted by woody d View Post
    You cant tell ? That's Otis's twin brother from another mother

These two are glued at the hip, tho they have thier share of scuffles they are very much partners in crime.

The wired hair dog is my Jacked Russell Terror

Haha, its funny how every dog posted is brindle and white. All beautiful dogs.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by sugarbabii363 View Post
    Its just because the Colby bloodline produces its fair share of brindle and white dogs.

Quote Originally Posted by sugarbabii363 View Post
    Thats because every litter of pups looks like this

You either have brown brindles, black brindles or red/buckskin. Also a good majority of them will have a great deal of white on them....in fact you'll commonly see dogs with all white heads.

17. Bella is in that litter:D how adorable they were....:)

Love the last pick with them all lined up and one in the crate. Thanks Colbydogs.

Images
    GREAT thread folks, with excellent pics!

Amazing pics- these are rare in NY. Chevy I love the one you have in your profile- I've been looking for that color for a long time. I've finally done tons of research and waited a few year to get my own pup.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast