1. Black Ghost Knife Fish

Here is one of the smaller ones, about 4-5 inches, the large one is around 10 inches, but is impossible to catch on video.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYbGuINJX5U"]YouTube - 055[/ame]

here are a few pictures of the larger one that I posted before

Very cool! My boyfriend would love to get fish like that. But we need to redo our basement before we get anymore tanks.

3. That is a cool looking fish :)

They're so cool! I want one so bad, but don't have a large enough tank and as it is I'm having to sell one tank to make room for some new redecorating. Oh well, maybe someday if and when I move to a bigger place.

Your fish is gorgeous! I want an aquarium again

6. thank you guys
    they are neat to watch but because they are night fish, they hide most of the time

O how cool:)

Is that a blind fish?

I think it's the fish my friend Eric had, and I would like to get one, but I wasn't sure of the name.

Are they hard to keep up?

Images
    Very cool...:)

10. Quote Originally Posted by CoolHandJean View Post
    Is that a blind fish?

I think it's the fish my friend Eric had, and I would like to get one, but I wasn't sure of the name.

Are they hard to keep up?
    I doubt they are completely blind.
    They are easy to keep it, I love them actually. Very clean as well. Not very picky about water condition, a bit territorial but if you have a decent size aquarium and a good hiding spot for each one, they shoudl be fine.

11. Cool. Thanks.

Yeah, I'd love to get one, at some point.

I don't know much about fish. Are there good places to get fish? Is this a $#@!e to find?