Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Ofrn-whos got em?

can you guys post some websites of breeders or let me know who breeds OFRN dogs? i dont know what my obsession with them all of a sudden is but im thinkin that that might be my newest addition to the pack! thanks a million!

---------- Post added at 06:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:56 PM ----------

anybody?

2. i dont thin you can get a full OFRN dog beacuse i think OFRN is a strain of bloodline...right???flame tree has some pretty nice dogs from the strain tho

Images
    Yes trey, OFRN isnt a specific line, more like a "family"...... hence the "F" in Old FamilyRedNose. There are breeders out there, do your homework, its often a better solution than asking on a public forum.
    Last edited by woody d; 07-31-2009 at 09:52 PM. Reason: wording

4. yea i was pretty sure they were a strain of blood....and i see their is some kennels still working with the blood..but from what ive heard OFRNs are a little waterd down when it comes to gameness due to breeding just for papers..not speaking on all the bloodlines that come from OFRN dogs tho
    Last edited by trey01; 07-31-2009 at 09:58 PM.

well yeah but the only ones that i can find on google are in like mexico or arizona and im in CA so that wouldnt really work. i was on flame tree's site and although they got some nice lookin dogs they never posted a pedigree so i really dont know too much about those in specifics

6. http://www.oldfamilyreds.com/ heres another kennel if you look far back in the ped youll see hemphill and wilder dogs

---------- Post added at 10:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Laced Wit Game View Post
    well yeah but the only ones that i can find on google are in like mexico or arizona and im in CA so that wouldnt really work. i was on flame tree's site and although they got some nice lookin dogs they never posted a pedigree so i really dont know too much about those in specifics
    yea i feel you thats why i put up this link

yea well if theyre gameness has been watered then i dont know, im interested into checkin out the weight pull game,so if thats the route i take ill probably be doing a lot of conditioning so im going to want a dog who is super athletic with VERY high drive!! but then again it would be sharing the backyard with my other 2, so maybe it might work out better the other way around?

8. I have a Hemphill/Wilder male. He is from Valhalla Kennels, but off M. Morgan stock. He's a well built dog with a lot of drive. I'm happy with him.

good lookin dog!

ofrn

there is a guy on the michigan board that is about to do a skull/ofrn cross

13. why not just get redboy stuff & call it a day. IM will tell you thats OFRN stock.

Images
    yes he will

THAT IS BECAUSE THEY ARE!:cool:
    SOME PEOPLE WILL ALWAYS BE IN DENIAL.:rolleyes:

this was the closest thing that my fience could find to ofrn line even with jr sitze helping him http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com...?dog_id=311180 and i want to thank arizona red rock apbt for this pup and at making him shut his mouth about a breeding pair lol

---------- Post added at 02:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 AM ----------

oh yeah jr had us ask morgan about his peds jr was quite upset with the outcrossing i believe

ironlinekennels.com

Muhammad Ali @ 18 months.

Last edited by Tx Red Dog; 02-24-2010 at 01:32 PM.

Nice dogs guys !!

19. The best of the OFRN kennels would have to be either Ironline or Old Family Kennels!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast