1. what are the laws for pitbulls in kansas

my husband and i have a pitbull terrier and are movin to kansas i was just wondering the laws and regulations of owning a pitbull mix

Hi, nightpanda. I actually replied to your intro thread, but I'll go ahead and ask here, too.
    Currently there are no state wide BSL's, so we need to know what city and County you'll be moving to in order to find the information you need. If you're not comfortable with giving that information out, the easiest way to find out what the regs are will be to check the city and county animal control websites. If you don't find the info you're looking for there, just call them and ask. Also wouldn't hurt to have them mail you a copy of the ordinances. Sometimes the people you talk to are misinformed, so it's best to have it in black an white.

Here's a link to our dog law forum, a good place to start would be to check the sticky threads.

Our BSL forum is prefixed by state.

where in KS are you moving to? alot of the little towns around here have BSL.In wichita its "restrictions" no more than two bulldogs,mandatory spay,and microchip.I'm not sure about KC or Topeka.

topeka, i am not sure of the laws.. but a friend of mine own 2 of them there. both were rescues so both were neutered already..

Similar Threads

1. New in Kansas
    By talon04 in forum Introductions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-28-2012, 06:55 PM
  2. Pitbulls,Springpoles,Laws
    By pherd21090 in forum General Dog Discussions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-18-2009, 12:42 PM
  3. Hello From Kansas
    By ForTheDogs in forum Introductions
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-31-2009, 12:24 PM
  4. Hello from Kansas
    By Mushfish in forum Introductions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-18-2008, 10:08 PM
  5. Hello from Kansas!
    By Zoom in forum Introductions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-08-2008, 05:20 PM

Visitors found this page by searching for:

pitbull laws in kansas

are pitbulls legal in kansas

kansas laws on pitbulls

kansas pitbull laws

pit bull laws in kansas

Pitbulls in Kansas

kansas law on pit bullsare pitbulls illegal in topeka kspitbulls illegal in kansaspitbull law in kansasare pitbulls banned in the state of kansaskansas pit bull lawsare pitbulls illegal in sw kansaswichita ks law on pitbull rescuewhere are pitbulls legal in kansaskansas law for pitbullsare pitbulls illegal in kansaskansas law on pitbullsare pitbuls illegal in kcare bitbulls illegal in kansaakansas state laws on pit bullsare pitbulls illegal in topeka kansasare pitbulls dogs illegal in kansas citypitbull laws in topeka kansaswichita kansas laws on out of state pitbullsare pitbulls ilegal in kansaswere are pitbulls legal in kansasare pitbull illegal in kansaspitbull illegallaw are pitbulls legal in kansaskansad state law for pit bullsare pitbull mix illegal in kansas city kansaspitbull bull laws in kansaspitbull laws kansaspaola kansas pitbull law