1. Here are some of my fish...........

Yes i have fish,birds, dogs and horses... and a cat ... and two paint turtles... :DClick image for larger version. 

Name:	africans 022.JPG 
Views:	86 
Size:	417.0 KB 
ID:	4727

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	africans 036.JPG 
Views:	88 
Size:	427.2 KB 
ID:	4728

Name:	jan 11 031.JPG 
Views:	85 
Size:	95.0 KB 
ID:	4729

Name:	new 015.JPG 
Views:	83 
Size:	562.2 KB 
ID:	4730

Name:	clowns and snow 009.JPG 
Views:	79 
Size:	119.6 KB 
ID:	4731

Very cool!

Do you have freshwater tanks or saltwater tanks?

Images
    Thats shiny blue/green one is VERY cool.

4. Those are very cool:)

Very beautiful!

6. Quote Originally Posted by jeoestreich View Post
    Very cool!

Do you have freshwater tanks or saltwater tanks?
    i have about 20 fresh water tanks and one salt water that houses 2 columbian sharks... they started off F/w and then brackish and finally salt.. thanks..

---------- Post added at 03:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:32 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by lmwst18 View Post
    Very beautiful!
    thanks

---------- Post added at 03:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:32 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Alma View Post
    Thats shiny blue/green one is VERY cool.
    Thats an african cichlid from Lake Malawi...N.Venustus male.. about 9 inches..he is one of my favorites too

Images
    Very nice. I had a fish tank with some really big gold fish... then they died. I left the tank up and running for about 6-10 months before I finally decided not to get anymore and took it down. I still have tons of fish food I need to find someone to give to. :p

i want a red evil too but theyre too aggressive. nice lookin clown knife tho! almost looks like mine. what kind of set up do you have?
    if ur big into the fish thing heres another one of these forums (but A LOT BUSIER!!)
    im a member and it kicks $#@! if you have ANY questions!
    www.monsterfishkeepers.com

9. Quote Originally Posted by Laced Wit Game View Post
    i want a red evil too but theyre too aggressive. nice lookin clown knife tho! almost looks like mine. what kind of set up do you have?
    if ur big into the fish thing heres another one of these forums (but A LOT BUSIER!!)
    im a member and it kicks $#@! if you have ANY questions!
    www.monsterfishkeepers.com
    yes that site rocks... i am a mod there... i am red devil... :D:D:Dnice to meet you..

Very nice! We set up a Malawi cichlid tank in May and have really been enjoying it. They've almost tripled in size already and I have one male yellow lab who's turning into a real butt head. Almost tome to set up a couple more tanks.
    How on earth do you deal with that many???

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Dobie View Post
    yes that site rocks... i am a mod there... i am red devil... :D:D:Dnice to meet you..
    you might have seen me on there im FISHY FINGAZ!! likewise

---------- Post added at 02:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:32 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Galadriel View Post
    Very nice! We set up a Malawi cichlid tank in May and have really been enjoying it. They've almost tripled in size already and I have one male yellow lab who's turning into a real butt head. Almost tome to set up a couple more tanks.
    How on earth do you deal with that many???
    some of us are just crazed man, theres no explanation, were just CRAZY!! ask me why im buildin a 1000 gallon tank (Approx: $1000) and around 1000 dollarz on filtration just so i can keep some fish! WERE NUTS!! and it doesnt help that im a stoner!

LOL! I have a 55 gallon Malawi tank and love it, but with the chaos that is my life, I don't think I could handle the extra work of 20 fresh water tanks. Going to have to get a couple extras for brooding and for Mr. Yellow Lab McNasty.
    I also had nearly 100 tarantulas at one point, so I guess I have my own special brand of crazy.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Laced Wit Game View Post
    you might have seen me on there im FISHY FINGAZ!! likewise

---------- Post added at 02:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:32 PM ----------

some of us are just crazed man, theres no explanation, were just CRAZY!! ask me why im buildin a 1000 gallon tank (Approx: $1000) and around 1000 dollarz on filtration just so i can keep some fish! WERE NUTS!! and it doesnt help that im a stoner!
    i believe i have seen you... did you put something down for your introduction..why of course.. we are addicted to the hobby... i am actually addicted to animals in general.. they are so worth it.. i cannot imagine life with out them..thats an awesome tank.........wow..

tarantulas>> eewwwww!!!

15. Very nice fish! :)

16. Quote Originally Posted by Arrowhead View Post
    Very nice fish! :)
    Thanks ..very very very nice dogs:D