1. my Reigna has a spotted belly?

someone told me that my lil girl isnt a full pit because she has a spotted belly, she also has "bat" ears since she was 4 mnths old and started teething, as far as i know, she's full pit, but is it true that if her belly's spotted that she is not?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	me and my baby girl.jpg 
Views:	187 
Size:	35.3 KB 
ID:	4723  

that dont mean $#@!, my gurl has a bat ear and has papers (somewhere). i had another pit in the past and he had spots on his belly also. theyre jusst hatin....but sum1 gotta do it..let em do they job!

---------- Post added at 11:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 PM ----------

actually now that i think of it, my boys got spots on his belly too! its just skin pigment!

w/o papers you will never know,but I dont think spots have en ne thing to do w/ it

$#@!. My dog Coaco has spots on her belly and she is full pit. Whoever told you that obviously doesnt know what they are talking about.

That's like saying a zebra isn't a zebra without stripes.........oh wait......lol naw jp that dont mean nuthin maybe next time you should just say she is a bat eared spotted belly pitbull

Images
    there is no way to tell if she is pure bred apbt without having a ped on your dog.

Images
    Thats a new one to me..

Images
    yeah.bella's got a spotted belly and shes a full pit.

I have never heard of having a spotted belly being a fault. I'm sure one of the more experienced show members on the site can give you more insight into the breed guidelines.

Don't believe that $#@! she looks full blooded

11. Spots have nothing to do with whether or not your dog is a purebred. :)

There have been many a "pit bull" with spotted bellies and bat ears.
    Just out of curiosity, is supposed to be an APBT, AmStaff, or American Bully and do you have a ped?

Those "spots" you are referring to are nothing more than pigmentation spots on the skin. All dogs have them, and the older a dog gets and more exposure to sun the dog has, the more new spots will appear.

Images
    That's the funniest thing I've ever heard! I've seen many APBT's with spots and bat ears! I think they are adorable. You were probably talking to one of those well experienced BYB's that don't sell pups with spots and bat ears.

my apbts both had spotted bellies and bat ears. my males ears fell to the rosette type ears after teething. my vet tech friend says that it also common in most bully breeds for their ears to do that. she also said if you want them to stand all the time to tape them not crop them when they are teething that is when the ears are really growing. some people are just dumb imo:confused:

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Mollie's Nana View Post
    That's the funniest thing I've ever heard! I've seen many APBT's with spots and bat ears! I think they are adorable. You were probably talking to one of those well experienced BYB's that don't sell pups with spots and bat ears.

I agree. I love spotted belly dogs and batty ears. My coonhound has a spotted belly. :D