1. Chinaman/Frisco Dogs

Do they make good family(house) dogs. I always keep hearing about Chinaman being a manbiter and that these dogs have a predisposition to bite when excited. Just thought I'd ask.
    I'm considering making a visit to "the source" and seeing these dogs in person. How are they when it comes to people?
    Thank you.

Images
    Ask Tom when you go there...He'll gladly tell you what it is that your wanting to know about his line of dogs...Dont rely on second hand info when you can get it straight from the source.

3. I definitely will. Just thought I'd ask cause it looks like a couple of members have chinaman-frisco dogs. Wanted to know how their dogs turned out.
    But I get your point about second hand info. Thanks.

Some are, IMO not for the beginner or the best suited to be house dogs and I'd bet TG would say the same thing.

But some are, I'd ask him to help in picking out a breeding and a pup for you.

Don't insist on a super tight bred dog off of El Negro for example and then insist the dog must also be a perfect house dog (although E. Negro was a very nice dog when I met him).

But the guy knows his dogs, so let him know exactly what you want and let him help with the selection. Just my take.

5. Thanks for letting me know that. I really like the Colby and Sorrells dogs too. Don't know much about the Chinaman/Frisco stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by porcupine View Post
    Do they make good family(house) dogs. I always keep hearing about Chinaman being a manbiter and that these dogs have a predisposition to bite when excited. Just thought I'd ask.
    I'm considering making a visit to "the source" and seeing these dogs in person. How are they when it comes to people?
    Thank you.
    when getting the pup look them all over ...a good house dog DONT get the dominate male or female...with dogs of that pedigree i find that no getting a dominate pup for HOUSE DOG has worked out fine for me in those cases...this is my oppion only ...hope this helps

7. Ive had chinaman dogs since i started in those dogs and ive never had any probs with em being man eaters cause its kind of different thatn a dog that doesnt like strangers at all

I personally wouldn't have a super tight bred Frisco or Chinaman dog.. but thats my personally preference.

Images
    Id take some tightly bred Chinaman, but i'll p$#@! on the Frisco

Images
    I spoke to TG about which breeding off his current yard he recommended for a home with young kids and babies as my sisters kids would be over a lot and he suggested a pup off Dynomite X Ninja Girl. Just throwin it out there.

11. u better till i made some breedings with my pancho villa or chapo caro dog and will give ya one for free

take care

Images
    Now thats the kinda guy in the dogs i like...offering someone a well bred animal for free. ^^^

13. one of my favorite dogs to have in the house was a frisco son...

Quote Originally Posted by NcPrisonGuard View Post
    I personally wouldn't have a super tight bred Frisco or Chinaman dog.. but thats my personally preference.
    You mind if I ask why? Just curious. I have been lookign at TG'S dogs and really like them, I know you said you liked them as well (I think, except for the price) so thats why I ask.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by woody d View Post
    Now thats the kinda guy in the dogs i like...offering someone a well bred animal for free. ^^^

LOL you mean some people dont charge $4000 for their dogs like on other threads?

16. I like it wit bolio / eli il use sum andy capp blood to cross to frisco

Quote Originally Posted by byk View Post
    I like it wit bolio / eli il use sum andy capp blood to cross to frisco
    really old thread, dude.....and was that even english?! lol