buckskin brindle

i was told that my dog is buckskin brindle but i've never seen any other dogs with her coloring if you have one or any pictures please post them so i can see them thanks

Do you have a picture of your dog?

She's probably a fawn brindle or something similar... fawn and buckskin are similar colours. I tried to google it, but there's such a wide range of base colours in the "fawn" category that it would take awhile to post an example of each!

Quote Originally Posted by Teal View Post
    Do you have a picture of your dog?

She's probably a fawn brindle or something similar... fawn and buckskin are similar colours. I tried to google it, but there's such a wide range of base colours in the "fawn" category that it would take awhile to post an example of each!
    http://www.pitbull-chat.com/showthread.php?t=35212

Magnus is a dark fawn brindle.

Destiny is a fawn brindle.

so was destiny born that color or did she get darker as she got older?

She was born darker, and got lighter.

When she was born...

At a few weeks...

Around six months...

thats a really nice looking dog those are your only two

I would say both your dogs are brown brindles, Jean... because their base colour is brown, not fawn.

lilb - your dog is a fawn brindle

Quote Originally Posted by lilb20099 View Post
    thats a really nice looking dog those are your only two
    Thanks. Actually, I don't own either of those two. They were from a breeding I did. My boyfriend's son owns Magnus, and our friend owns Destiny.

Quote Originally Posted by Teal View Post
    I would say both your dogs are brown brindles, Jean... because their base colour is brown, not fawn.
    I don't know. Unless it's just the way the pictures make them look, when I looked at the ADBA color chart compared to them, they looked Dark Fawn and fawn brindle.

Fawn Brindle with White

Dark Fawn Brindle
    Last edited by CoolHandJean; 07-13-2009 at 12:31 PM.