1. How to tell if my female pit is pregnant

I was keeping my male and female separated until I had money to neuter/spay them but while I was at the store my niece let my male out while my female was in heat and well when I come back what do you know... They were tied together. This was about 2 weeks ago.

She looks like she has gained a bit of weight and she looks like she is starting to sag. Is there any other ways to tell she is pregnant?

I have no idea.. no for sure way.. with my female.. we knew.. I am not sure how, but we knew.. We knew her normal behavior and her body to the *t*. so when she started changing - we knew. she started nesting.. wanting to stay in her crate.. did not want us to clean it out (which we clean out atleast twice a week.).. she started stealing things from around the house and taking them to her crate (toys she never played with.. socks.. exc) she gained a little bit of weight.. but then boom..... lost a LOT of weight.. we at that point thought she lost them.. she stayed pretty small until her last 2 weeks then blossumed out almost over night. (@ that point.. she never wanted to leave my side..) she followed me everywhere. if I left for work.. she refused to eat or drink until I got back. I litterally had to take off the last day to be with her because it was obvious she was not going to have them until I was there. (she delivered the first 2 on top of me while I slept on the couch..)

I was always told the only way to know for sure is a vet visit or wait till they deliver.. but with her I knew the first week by the way she was acting.

I do advice though, take her to the vet..

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex510 View Post
    I was keeping my male and female separated until I had money to neuter/spay them but while I was at the store my niece let my male out while my female was in heat and well when I come back what do you know... They were tied together. This was about 2 weeks ago.

She looks like she has gained a bit of weight and she looks like she is starting to sag. Is there any other ways to tell she is pregnant?

Take her to the vet and have her spayed...they can abort the litter if she is pregnant.

if they were tied then chances are shes knocked up

Images
    Vet check, spay/abort if she is.... and have your male neutered, that way, you don't have to worry about him getting any other female pregnant. ;)

Images
    how to tell if a dog is pregnant...........

one way is to perform a Relaxin level blood test after 3 1/2 weeks in.The other ways are later in term,6-7 weeks ultrasound and after day 56 and Xray will show pups.

Dogs can go thru a pseudo-pregnancy,they gain weight,drop milk,gaurd toys and use them as substatute ''babies'' and can even go into false labor complete with contractions.medical confirmation of above tests is fairly accurate,if you dont do them,you'll know in about 63 days.