Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Blazin Sauce (Buffalo Wild Wings)

On Sunday afternoon, I decided to try the "Blazin Challenge" at the BW3's. All I have to say is, WOW! I have never eaten anything hotter, ever in my life. Tears were streaming down my face, uncontrolable mucus from my nose, lips turning blue, face going numb and turning red. It was SUPER hot. I ate all 12 wings, got my picture taken, and I also got my shirt to show that I have survived the challenge.:D
    After looking it up, the wings are rated at 300,000 scoville units.:eek:

Has anyone else tried this challenge and made it through?

Has anyone tried anything hotter?

Images
    I like their Jerk sauce. I miss Buffalo Wild Wings. the closest is about an hour from me.

Man if I ate something like that I'd be $#@!tin' a creek afterwards.... I did eat the El Gigante burrito at Bandidos here... it was a 5lb burrito

4. The jerk is what I had for the first round of wings. They are great, the sauce is like under 5$ for a bottle. I drove 3 hours for a Family thing and hit the one up down there. The closest to me is an hour for me too. Its just as hot coming out as it is going in. Lol.

Ive never been there but there is a local barbecue place who does pretty much the same challenge but you only have to eat 10 wings but let me tell you i POUR hot sauce on just about everything i love any and all $#@!y foods but let me tell ya those 10 wings lit me on fire like nothing else ever has after the first one there was so much sweat, mucus, and tears coming off of my face there was a puddle on the bottom of the basket it was rough that was like 2 years ago and my girlfriends mom called me and told me she had seen my picture on their wall of fame

there is a buffalo wild wings in mobile i might just have to try it one day and ill let you know how they rank

Images
    I make hot wings with a sauce call Tiger Sauce. It is SOOOOOO Good!

I don't have one of those near me but I might try it if I did!!

(probably wouldn't make it though )

How ya feeling now?! :D

Quote Originally Posted by CynthiaATL View Post
    I make hot wings with a sauce call Tiger Sauce. It is SOOOOOO Good!
    yea tiger sauce is the $#@! ive never had wings with it but its good on just about anything

P.S. ha ha, this reminded me of when I first met my SIL (she and my brother had just started dating) ... We went to this great Mexi restaurant in Asheville NC and they had these insane hot sauces on each table.

Well my bro and I of course, started goading each other to try them ("Betcha can't do FOUR drops of this one on a chip, etc ...)

I ended up bolting from the table for the restroom, tears and snot streaming down my face, my borther howling ...

It's amazing that sweet lady married that cruel evil guy after she saw what he was capable of

10. Quote Originally Posted by buddysmom View Post
    I don't have one of those near me but I might try it if I did!!

(probably wouldn't make it though )

How ya feeling now?! :D
    Ok. "Now". Haha. I did buy a bottle of sauce though, so I might be able to get used to it. I'm thinking about doing it again. (At the one an hour away) Practice makes perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by Machew View Post
    Ok. "Now". Haha. I did buy a bottle of sauce though, so I might be able to get used to it. I'm thinking about doing it again. (At the one an hour away) Practice makes perfect.
    Sweet! I say you should GO for it!!!

12. Im going to have to. I just need some "Hot Sauce Rest".

I forgot to mention, our waitress was awesome, she wiped my nose for me as I was going through it (In the waiver you sign it says no napkins). To make it even better, she bought me Ice Cream after I was done. :)

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Budboy88 View Post
    yea tiger sauce is the $#@! ive never had wings with it but its good on just about anything
    I have only tired it on wings. And it is so easy to make them fry em then put tiger sauce on them.

Images
    I used to work at Bailey's and we had this tiger sauce that we put on the side of the philly steaks. It was actually just creamy horseraddish sauce renamed "tiger". I live 5 minutes from a Buffalo Wild Wings Ive never been inside though.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mandreweav View Post
    I used to work at Bailey's and we had this tiger sauce that we put on the side of the philly steaks. It was actually just creamy horseraddish sauce renamed "tiger". I live 5 minutes from a Buffalo Wild Wings Ive never been inside though.
    No this is what I am talking about.

Images
    whats in that stuff?
    No this is what I am talking about.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mandreweav View Post
    whats in that stuff?
    LOL I have 3 bottles here. It is a cayenne pepper based sauce. It has a sweet but $#@!ey. Not to sweet though. You can get it at Wal-Mart. By the hot sauce. It is made out of New Orleans, LA

Images
    LOL I have 3 bottles here. It is a cayenne pepper based sauce. It has a sweet but $#@!ey. Not to sweet though. You can get it at Wal-Mart. By the hot sauce. It is made out of New Orleans, LA
    Sounds good. I like adding a dab of honey to really hot stuff. I might have to check that stuff out if our walmart has it.

LOL I used to work at b-dubs we had the option of trying the challenge and I said hell no. But that place is the $#@!, we have one about 15-25 ish minutes from here, depending on traffic.

I love and miss BW3! Closest one is around an hour away. When I make wings, I marinate then overnight in a ziplock freezer bag full of Crystal hotsauce. Next day i grill them and when i take them off they are immediately thrown in a bowl with Hooters brand Hot wing sauce and served. You get the hot sauce and the wing sauce in a double whammy bite. mmmmmmmm I'm hungry now.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast