Is this true about Eli line's

Ok why is it... that most pit dog's k9 are different from other breed's why is that, some one told me that most Eli dog's carry that trait so is this true? because for what i seen most Eli line's there k9 are longer and thicker then other pit dog's my friend jason have this jeep bullyson male that's about 30 lbs a year and a half old.... jason name him little man when little man smile it look's like he have A.K. bullet's for teeth lol freekish.

....... wow took me a while to decipher this post. I think it depends on the dog, I don't know that different bloodlines throw different teeth sizes. Slick has HUGE hangers while Missy's are normal looking.... but Slick is a much bigger dog but they are both jeep/Nigerino dogs.

3. i also heard this about the eli line. maybe they just bury them deeper.

no, that is a eli trait

5. I also here similar stories about that blood, regarding teeth!

6. eli dogs do have big fangs my skull x midnight cowboy bitch is only 7 months and has huige fangs

Quote Originally Posted by NcPrisonGuard View Post
    ....... wow took me a while to decipher this post. I think it depends on the dog, I don't know that different bloodlines throw different teeth sizes. Slick has HUGE hangers while Missy's are normal looking.... but Slick is a much bigger dog but they are both jeep/Nigerino dogs.
    jeeps Eli/colby and nigerino a eli dog that math seems about right

8. Quote Originally Posted by mr.clueless View Post

:eek: My god the fangs