what bloodline work's and crosses and what work's for you?

What is your top bloodline and what work's and don't work for you and crosses... i like the chinaman jeep red boy rascal that's what im working with now with some cloues boyle's turtle buster stuff in his pedigree white tab is in his pedigree 10 time's top and bottom up close, and the boyle's dog's i like all so...now if i can find the real stuff like the eli frisco chinaman stuff and cross that to some bolio or red boy i will work with that to all so but it's just me so what do you like and why?

Sounds like you are scatterbreeding... I'd try and find me a nice base to work off of and not try to just cram as many famous lines into one dog as possible.

Right now I've got 2 that are jeep/Nigerino

and one Eli (Maverick)/Six Bits

look up Gordon's Grave Digger on Pedigree online

look up Gordon's Grave Digger on Pedigree online.........

ya that's my little man pedigree bro well that's what i'm working with...you got to start some were i got a lot to learn that's what it's all about.......

Similar Threads

1. Do you take your dog to work?
    By Beret in forum General Dog Discussions
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 11-29-2012, 08:49 PM
  2. Why just 1 day to take dog to work?
    By ohmidog! in forum Dog Blogs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-25-2010, 09:31 AM
  3. Work it baby, work it!
    By Libby in forum Photography, Artwork & Videos
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-25-2009, 04:30 PM
  4. work
    By redcivic927 in forum Chit Chat
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 11-19-2008, 04:14 PM

Visitors found this page by searching for:

tab pitbull bloodline

tab bloodline pitbull

frisco bloodline history

boyles bloodline

maverick pitbull bloodline

jeep bloodline pitbulls

best bloodline crossjeep maverick pitbullswhite tab bloodlinetab pitbull bloodline historytab pitbullspitbull tab bloodlinewhat is the best bloodline to cross with chinamenchinamen redboy bloodline pitbullwhat are tab pitbull bloodline historyjeep bloodline What breed of dog os the best diggertab bloodline pitbullsfrisco blood linewhite tab pitbulljeepchinamanredboyrascal pitbullswhite tab pitbull bloodlineboyles eli crosseschinamanredboy pitbull bloodlinewhats the best cross with maverick blood linebest frisco cross pitbullsfrisco chinaman jeep crossELI FRISCO CROSS APBT TALKfrisco jeep redboy crosschinamanelifrisco pitbullswhat is the best cross for jeepchinaman bloodlinesjeep redboy frisco crossesbest frisco pitbull crossonline ped chinaman crosseswhat is the Frisco pitbull bloodline