scab on inside of ear

jake has a small scab on the inside of one of his ears like on the floppy part where if his ears were cropped it wouldnt be there it doesnt look infected or anything what can i treat it with untill he goes to the vet thursday?

Images
    My dogs get that if they are outside for longer than an hour playing, its once they lay down to relax, I think its some sort of gnats or flies, could this be the case with your dog?

Jaci gets little sores in her ears once in awhile and the vet thinks it is her scratching her ears.

My dad's dog just had a nasty one from a possum. It swelled up, and then went away before she went to the vet, so we nixed that plan. It could be self inflicted or he may have found a "toy" to play with.

Similar Threads

1. 3/4 dime size random scab on pups left side of face
    By youngdip631 in forum Health & Nutritional Care
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-08-2012, 08:26 PM
  2. Inside vs. Outside HELP
    By first_pit_owner in forum Health & Nutritional Care
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-27-2011, 08:01 PM
  3. Inside of a Dog
    By ohmidog! in forum Dog Blogs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-08-2009, 04:40 AM
  4. Inside or outside dog
    By premo881 in forum General Dog Discussions
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 10-09-2009, 08:09 AM
  5. A look from the inside out...
    By apbtluver in forum Health & Nutritional Care
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-24-2009, 08:36 PM

Visitors found this page by searching for:

scab on inside of ear

scabs on inside of ear

pitbulls ears full of scabs

pitbulls and scabs in the ear

scab inside ear

pitbull scabs

scabbed mass on dogs ear popoular with pitbullsmy pitbull ears are scabbing insidepitbulls ear is black and scabbedinner ear scabpitbull inside earsores inside ears pitbullsores in a blue pitbulls earsscabby pitbull ear cropdogs cropped ears sore on the insideear cropping getting many scabs what to dopitbull scab on earinner ear sores in pit bulls site:pitbull-chat.com scabbed cropped earsenglish bull terrier scabs on tips of earshow to take care scabed croped earpitbulls scabs in earspitbull ear is scabbimgmy dogs ears are scabbed on the inside pitbull female with scabs in and on her earspitbull has black scabs on tips if earsscabs and sores on pitbulls earssore on the inside of my pits earscabby ear staffordshire bull terriorscabs in pitbull earscab in my dogs eari have random scab on inside of eardogs ear scabbedrandom scab on earblack scab inside dog ear