1. Talking Gainesville, Fl Pitbull Show

:D..I am fowarding this from a friend of mine..hope you all can make it out!!

Pitbull show, come and have some fun

BRING IN THE BULLIES....
    Host:Prymtyme Pitbulls..
    Type:Other - Festival
    Network:Global
    Date:Saturday, April 25, 2009
    Time:12:00pm - 5:00pm
    Street:archer road
    City/Town:Gainesville, FL

Phone:9033165684
    Email:gville_dbrown@hotmail.com

Description

We ( Prymtyme Pits ) have set up a bully show On April 25th which is a saturday. All bully breeds are accepted ( pitbull, apbt, amstaff ) Bring them and come support us in raising awareness of this wonderful breed that we love so much... We have many kennels from georgia and florida and all over the south attending this event, If you are looking for a dog this will be the place to find it. We have arranged for a 5$ fee to get in and there will be complimentary bar-b-q and drinks for all who attend, . There will be a show with ukc and adba judges. If you love them then bring them. It is being held at dogwood park on archer road in gainesville, fl. Registration for the show starts at 10 but the actual event kicks off at 12 sharp.. We have worked extremly hard to put this together and make it happen so come support and have fun and maybe even win some prizes , ribbons or trophies... My e-mail is gville_dbrown@hotmail.com If you have any questions that need answered feel free to contact me. We will see you there..

Images
    took a look at their site...dint much care for it.

3. Prymetyme pits is just one of the kennels helping throw the event but it is open to all sorts of bullies big, small, conformationally correct, overdone, underdone, etc etc etc...it is more of an pitbull awareness event to shine some positive light on the breed..everyone is welcome to go even if you don't have a dog or want to show your dog.

BTW the event is at dogwood park..i dont know why a smiley face took place of the "D"
    Last edited by myredruca; 04-09-2009 at 11:24 AM.

4. I saw the flyer for the show and it's an ABKC fun show. The official name of the show is the Gator Nation Bully Bar B Q. They are having cl$#@! for 0-9 month m/f , 9-23 m/f , 23 and up m/f, best red m/f, blue m/f, best in show, pocket, standard, classic, XL cl$#@!, etc.

From what the flyer looks like it might be more of an AmBully atmosphere but I spoke to someone who told me they are trying to invite any and all pitbull owners and kennels, bullies or not. I guess they are trying to get as much versality as possible out there =) . I will see if I can get the flyer up so you guys can see it for yourselves and decide whether it's your gig or not and let you know if I hear anything else. Hope to meet some of you there!!