Images

Dog Whisperer by Cesar Millan Dog Food

You guys know he has his own dog food? Anyone know anything about it? It's pretty expensive.

Images
    i heard that it is the same food as organix for dogs but repackaged for cesar because they thought it would sell better.

http://www.castorpolluxpet.com/store/things_we_eat

Images
    It's not the worst, but not the best.... and you can get better quality kibble for the money. Blue Buffalo is a corn, gluten free kibble, and cheaper than CM.

Images
    MN which blue formula are you feeding?

im sorry. a little offtopic But lol @ cesar making his own dog food..

What's really funny is for years this guy crowed about how much money people were spending on things for there dogs and how he fed his dogs the cheapest food he could buy.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Jelet View Post
    im sorry. a little offtopic But lol @ cesar making his own dog food..
    he dont make the food castor and pollux does he just slapped his name on their bag of food.
    its all marketing

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by PeanutsMommy View Post

I'm still mixing BB Chicken with Taste of the Wild.... I bought 50lb bags of each :D

Images
    he dont make the food castor and pollux does he just slapped his name on their bag of food.
    its all marketing

You can also get CM bottled water for your dog!:p

Images
    i mix blue wilderness with evo but for this month and a half its gonna be all evo because i had to buy a huge bag the 28lb because that is the only size the store had :mad: its gonna take a while to get thru it.
    i use wilderness and red meat evo because i like that doing that i can give Peanut a wider variety of meat source

11. I was mixing Evo with Wellness, now I am mixing Evo with Kirklands. My dogs did not do well on the red meat so they are on the chicken.

IMO there are better feeds out there for the money all you are paying for here is the name and my dogs have no clue who Cesar is :D

Images
    Peanut pretty much has a cast iron tummy i think its from all the toys he ate as a little puppy:rolleyes:
    i had him on the evo poultry but the wilderness was already poultry that is why i put him on the red meat. the only thing that his system freaks out is when i give him raw meat.

Images
    I feed my pup Blue Buff now just seen the Dog whisperer one, and wondered if it was any good. The price is ridiculous.

Images
    Yeah, for the price, you're better off sticking with BB. :)

I tried the Organix with my cat. She didn't do well on it. Her coat was quite dry and she can pretty well eat anything and do good on it. Well, the Timberwolf makes her poops REALLY stinky, but besides that.... lol

Images
    Zoe, is there a cat food that actually keeps their poop from stinking to high heaven?? I'd pay good money if they came out with one that could put a little dust on the Lysol can! :D

I don't know about one that fixes the stink, but MAN that Timberwolf made her's eye watering! lol