Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. I don't think anyone is saying there are no "gators". However, more often than not when someone claims to have "gator" blood, they have gotten their dog from a BYB and really have no clue what the dog is, and the name just sounded catchy, you know?

One of my co-workers claims to have a gator/Colby dog, and the dog is 90 lbs. and blue with a huge head (never saw the dog, just the description she gave me). I asked her if she had the papers, and she said, "nope." And that isn't just an isolated thing, I have heard things like that several times.

I follow you!

Quote Originally Posted by CoolHandJean View Post
    I don't think anyone is saying there are no "gators". However, more often than not when someone claims to have "gator" blood, they have gotten their dog from a BYB and really have no clue what the dog is, and the name just sounded catchy, you know?

One of my co-workers claims to have a gator/Colby dog, and the dog is 90 lbs. and blue with a huge head (never saw the dog, just the description she gave me). I asked her if she had the papers, and she said, "nope." And that isn't just an isolated thing, I have heard things like that several times.
    I follow you coolhand...but this gator mouth byb is mostly ascoiated with the south ..especially south alabama ..I know where these gatormouth bullies come from they come from a guy in the Mobile area ..blue bully type ones i have saw..so thier is some people in Alabama that know the difference..lolAnd maybe some new people now will know the diference between gator mouth and Ch Gator...

Images
    lets not leave out a north carolina favorite of mine- chinemen-gatormouth-coby. Some nutsack actually told me that is his dogs bloodline when I was over in eden. Then another told me that his pup is eli x colby,asked if he knew how it was bred, nope sure didn't but he knew it was and eli x colby cross because it was black and white.
    I feel sorry for most of the people claiming this $#@! because they really believe it.

4. The big one around here 6pack is Razor Edge or Gotti crossed with Budweiser Crusher, that is what they claim to have, but again, usually zero papers to back anything up. lol.

were im from gator blood is common around here but they only use that bloodline for its head size and its body shape

---------- Post added at 10:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 PM ----------

around here anyway

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12