1. Red nose pitbulls are soooo smart

My red nose is the smartest dog I have ever seen or been around........Give them a chancehttp://www.pitbullbones.blogspot.com:p

Does that mean Blue nosed and Black nosed APBT are dumb or just not as smart?

Does the red pigment make them smart or what?

Quote Originally Posted by CoolHandJean View Post
    Does that mean Blue nosed and Black nosed APBT are dumb or just not as smart?

Does the red pigment make them smart or what?
    Makes em mean too,Chloe is dog hating snatch! When she was a pup it was more of a butterfly nose, but the older she gets the more pink it is ,and the meaner she keeps getting!;) Of all the bad stuff I've heard about these dogs I can honestly say I've never heard them called Dumb, No matter what color they are.

You haven't met my red nose pit bull Tank.... aka Big Dummy. lol We don't call him ''dummy'' for nothin'! ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Zoe View Post
    You haven't met my red nose pit bull Tank.... aka Big Dummy. lol We don't call him ''dummy'' for nothin'! ;)
    AWWW thats mean! Maybe his coat is just the wrong color and thats why hes dumb!LOL.

Prime example for ya.... he couldn't find the cheese..... lol

AWWW poor guy! he doesnt need to be smart ,he's pretty! No one can have it all:)

What do you have to prove that ALL rednose APBT's are smart? That is a generalized statement. So is it the pigment that makes him smart or what? I think this is a case of my crow's the blackest

Images
    I agree... My Tanner and Zoe are to smart for their own good... we were outside sunday night and the dogs were inside... I go inside to get my car keys and little tanner is laying on the floor eating his cookies... the short amount of time I was outside he figured out how to open the cabinet, got his cookies and was munching away

Images

BLACK NOZEZ ARE DA SMARTEST PITT BULLS EVAR! :D

Helena at 3 mo's.... now age 2

The proof is in the link

[ame="http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=88405 77"]The Amazing Helena! Video by ♥Love Conquers All ♥ - MySpace Video[/ame]

:D

Thats interesting. Louis Colby is on record as saying they are as dumb as a sack of rocks *

*Disclaimer: Not my opinion, just reporting someone else's.

13. Are their brains in there noses? lol I only have rednose bulldogs and as much as I'd like to say this was true "there really is no magic in those red noses"

Can they light Santa's sleigh? I bet Santa would do better with a pack of red nosed pit bulls than those silly reindeer.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoe View Post
    Prime example for ya.... he couldn't find the cheese..... lol

same with my red nose, he had no clue it was on his head. He was just staring at me like, wtf you lookin at. and i just giggle.

mine has a mix of a red and a black nose...

brilliant!

OMG Jelet! I almost pissed myself!

Images
    LMAO!! My red nose isnt the sharpest tool in the shed either, but, Im pretty sure she could find the cheese. Food is her favorite thing EVER!

I love these silly dogs!!

Images
    You guys are hilarious. If dogs often mimic thier masters. Then...... I will leave the rest unsaid. lol Real good looking guys. :-)

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Only1don View Post
    You guys are hilarious. If dogs often mimic thier masters. Then...... I will leave the rest unsaid. lol Real good looking guys. :-)
    LOL!! :p