Starting club in georgia also

I am going to be getting with a few members about staring another club in Georgia. If interested please p.m. me... Brian

2. I am in Lithonia,Ga.Dekalb County.I have a male and female Pit I am interested.

i am interested in being in the club.i am in Gainesville,GA.hall county i got a male pit.and i got 10 friend that got pits.that i can talk to.about the club.

4. i might be down to get in the club as well

I'm down. I stay in Augusta, GA

If its mid or south GA id kill to be in on this.

7. GA Club

How much Interest is their in a second club

8. Smyrna, Ga here

9. I have friends in Jacksonville, FL that would love a south/central GA club. I'm in Tampa, but would definitely love to see another GA club.

10. I'm thinking about sponsering a "fun show" with a guest judge, in the Savannah area or maybe waycross, sitting up a booth with a sign in for membership, I would like to see 3 shows a year, and do a ADBA / UKC sanctioned shows, with the BSL BS we need to ban together, the ADBA/UKC/Bully/Staffs/AMSTAFF, we are all at danger and need to do our part to fight these BSL Ban sweeping across America..Any thoughts

I live in shiloh, ga and im in