Is anyone in the Pa. areas interested in starting a club?,Please let me know

Hey its me Quillez from Downingtown, PA. and i am desperate to get some help with starting an APBT club in PA for the surrounding areas and beyond. I am willing to do alot of the work i jus need some feedback from people who are serious and would possibly like to join i just need to know that my or anyone else's hard work won't be unused. If anyone is seriously interested please speak up I have read the rules and requirements from the ADBA website and want to try to finally get another PA club, so we can do some shows and help bring a different reputation to the breed in our area, because Lord knows they need it around here. PLEASE help if you can or are interested.

My email is Janeyah2@aol.com

I'm pretty sure there already is one in eastern PA. Or that area might be covered by the NewJersey club.........

Thanks if there is already one can someone give me some info on how I can join, if that's the case, I have a lot of resources and i want to get a show and some awareness going. I would still like to start a club in the area

If you go on the adba web site look up the PA bull & terrier club, they really could use support.

Thanks a million are you the one who was helping in Morganton, NC with the horse trailer from Maine? I remember asking you, if you are the one, about how to start a club in PA and you said you could give me the name of a woman who may have or had a club in my area, if this is you, im sorry now that i never got back to you to ask questions. If its not you thanks anyway for the info.

Yes thats Me!

Thanks a million i stored Jacki's number and i will be calling her tomorrow. I want you and your husband to remember I said this, because he was there when i asked you about it the first time, by this time next year at the latest we will have a show maybe we will even be able to host one together, if my wishes come true can i call you to help with some light organization/registration at our first show, you look like a natural at it. lol. Thanks a million

Quote Originally Posted by Quillez View Post
    Thanks a million i stored Jacki's number and i will be calling her tomorrow. I want you and your husband to remember I said this, because he was there when i asked you about it the first time, by this time next year at the latest we will have a show maybe we will even be able to host one together, if my wishes come true can i call you to help with some light organization/registration at our first show, you look like a natural at it. lol. Thanks a million
    Yes of course I'll help, you can even hang out with us in May, I'll show you the ropes per say.

I like that, and I'll be there at your show in May and let me know if yall need any help at the show or before, does your club have any membership spots open.

Quote Originally Posted by Quillez View Post
    I like that, and I'll be there at your show in May and let me know if yall need any help at the show or before, does your club have any membership spots open.
    Yes we always do, please pm me your number and i'll try to call this weekend

Q you get a show going and I will come up to it. I have not been to PA and a long time. Would like to come back up there.

Let me know what help you need. We met down in NC as well. I am in the Bethlehem area and would love to revitalize the PA club.

Genevieve

The PA club is ALIVE, they need members, they have put on shows for many years and only this year did they not put on a show BECAUSE of lack of support and turn out. Please join forces with this great group of people. They are listed on the ADBA site, under PA Bull and Terrier. Jackie Jones is the pres and they are very active.

14. Depending on where in PA the show is. I'd be willing to come.

I'd be interesting in helping out. I wish there were more events in the mid-atlantic area.

i have been trying to contact Jacki for days but there is no answeing machine to leave a message and noone has picked up the phone yet if anyone knows her my email is janeyah2@aol.com

17. Quillez...you can contact me if you like I'am with the Pa Bull and Terrier club amd Tri-state. I live fairly close to you. In fact I see your addy above I will shoot ya some mail.

Hey Q, I live in West Chester and would LOVE to help with APBT club/group...we dont have one right in our area...the only i know of is like in the poconos, too far...

Please feel free to email me at LMH7654@comcast.net.

I would love to have a group in our area! :)

Bye,
    Lauren

I'm originally from Pittsburgh I could help. still considering I frequent PA