1. Organic Dog Food at Target?? Opinions?

There were two kinds. One was made by Newman's own and the other one had HARVEST in the name (I believe). I couldn't find it online.

Has anyone seen these? Anyone try it? Opinions?

Here is info on Newman's Own.

Newman's Own Organic:

Ingredients:
    Chicken, Organic Barley, Organic Oats, Organic Peas, Chicken Meal, Organic Sorghum, Organic Soybean Meal, Chicken Fat (Naturally Stabilized with Mixed Tocopherols [a Source of Vitamin E]), Organic Brown Rice, Organic Millet, Organic Rice, Organic Flax Seed, Dicalcium Phosphate, Organic Carrots, Chicken Liver, Sea Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Dried Kelp, Parsley, Zinc Amino Acid Complex (Source of Chelated Zinc), Choline Chloride, Iron Amino Acid Complex (Source of Chelated Iron), Vitamin E Supplement, Rosemary Extract, Manganese Amino Acid Complex (Source of Chelated Manganese), Lecithin, Copper Amino Acid Complex (Source of Chelated Copper), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin A Acetate, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Ascorbic Acid (Source of Vitamin C), Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamin Hydrochloride, Biotin, Cobalt Proteinate (Source of Chelated Cobalt), Ethylenediamine Dihydriodide (Source of Iodine), Vitamin K Supplement, Sodium Selenite, Dehydrated Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dehydrated Bacillus Subtilis Fermentation Product, Dehydrated Bifidobacterium Thermophilum Fermentation Product, Dehydrated Bifidobacterium Pseudolongum Fermentation Product, Dehydrated Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product.

Guaranteed Analysis %:
    Crude Protein (min) 21
    Crude Fat (min) 12
    Moisture (max) 10
    Crude Fiber (max) 4.5

More Great Choices!:

Extra Information:
    Newman's Own Organics Adult Dog Chicken Formula Features and Benefits:

Feaures:
    * Made with natural, human-grade chicken
    * Contains organic brown rice, peas and carrots
    * Free of hormones, antibiotics, pesticides, herbicides and chemical additives
    * Naturally preserved with vitamin E
    * No artificial colors or flavor enhancers
    * No wheat or corn
    * Certified organic by Oregon Tilth
    * Complete and balanced nutritio

http://www.petfooddirect.com/store/p...d_id=701&Page=

I didn't know Newman's Own made dog food. I will have to look into it.

Images
    you know i seen newmans own at sprouts market...i am suprised that it is at target since they usually have the worst foods but as far as target foods go i would say that would have to be one of the best they sell. i would have to look more into it though to have more of an opinion

i like newmans own. I put apollo on it when he was having tummy problems...good stuff, IMO. It is at Wal-mart also

Do you know the price range and weight on the Newman's Own?

6. It was cheaper than what I pay for Nature's Variety. I don't remember the exact price at Target.

I put a link under the info I posted earlier.

I dont know either. It was canned, what I had, I mean it was over a dollar a can
    but good stuff.

Thanks, Tommy.

Images
    Saw this at target the other day and was wondering what it was too. It was only in like 8-10 pound bags and it was like 13 bucks or something.

Newman's is a 3 star food according to the dog food analysis site...

http://www.dogfoodanalysis.com/dog_f...uct=1996&cat=5

Just thought I would throw it out there..

Images
    Anyone got any new input on this food? Long term feeding maybe? I picked up a small bag because i couldnt make it to the store where i get the good stuff at. The dog eats anything so, he ate it. Thats about all i know.