Thread: joe medlin

1. joe medlin

Hello everyone, I stumbled upon this forum looking for information on some of my grandfathers dogs.{ joe medlin ] He lived to a ripe age of 98 and loved dogs all his life. Wondering if anyone knew him or heard of any of his bloodlines.

Welcome.

Welcome! Wow! You've got some APBT history running in your viens! Cool!

5. Welcome to the forum:)

Images
    Welcome to the forum glad to have you here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Yeah some good ones were medlin's red ace, lizzie bell, re-pete, are some I heard of.

Images
    Hello and welcome to Pit Bull Chat! :)

Thought you would be interested in these links:
    RUSS' BUCK & JOE MEDLIN
    MEDLINS' OUTLAW (2XW)
    MEDLINS RE PETE

Looks like your grandfather had some decent dogs.
    Seems to be mostly a Colby background.

Whether or not you own a Pit Bull type dog, this forum is a great place to learn and share about them!

Here at PBC we stride to encourage responsible ownership through education and enlightenment. We know that knowledge and factual information are our best weapons in the fight against Breed Specific Legislation and the horribly misconstrued reputation that these dogs have come to face.

Please keep in mind while reading and posting in our boards that the opinions of individual members do not reflect those of the entire PBC community. To learn more about the values and ethics of Pit Bull Chat, please click here.

To get started, check out the following links and never be afraid to ask questions!

If you need a hand with anything don't hesitate to send me a private message and I will do what I can to help as soon as possible. :)