Thread: red eye

Images

red eye

hey hows it going everybody its me again....i got a quick question for u. Its been about a month already and i noticed that when i take my dog around alot of people my dogs eyes and around his eyes gets really red. But when he gets home or when i take him for walks his eyes are back to normal color...they are not red at all. It seems that when he is around alot of people he gets really excited and his eyes starts turning red...but about 45 min to an hour later his eyes are not as red anymore. Do you know whts wrong with him. Is he allergic to something or should i not worry at all. Also recently his upper eye lash started getting a little bump and it became bigger and it looked like it was filled with blood...and yesturday it was can of swollen. It look like he ran into something hard or something. But when i woke up this morning i noticed that his upper i lash it can of pooped and there was a little dry blood, the swollen has came down a little. but there is still some there. it still looks like there is blood in it. Do you know wht it could possibly be? pleas get back to me as soon as possible,
    thanks max

His skin, including the skin around his eyes, it turning red from increased blood flow, caused by the excitement. If you feel him when he looks like this, he'll probably be hot to the touch, too.

As far as the bump, just keep an eye on it...could be just an infected hair follicle or ingrown eyelash. If it gets worse or starts causing him pain, get him to a vet to have it looked at.

Ruger goes as far as to get HIVES when he gets that excited! Getting red eyes from excitement is perfectly normal :)

Images
    even my baby girl gets red eyes when excited .the bump sounds like a sty to me as you no if it gets bad see a vet but intell then you can try heat -warm wash cloth a cuppal times a day and keep it clean

5. my dog does the same thing

Dooley gets red eyes and hot to the touch often and he is 8 1/2 months.

Visitors found this page by searching for:

pitbull red eyes

my pitbull has red eyes

pit bulls eyes are red

pitbull red eye

pit bulls eyes red

red eyed pit bulls

pitbull eyes red

red eyes in pitbulls

pitbull with red eye

pitbull red around eyes

pitbulls eyes are red

pitbull has red eyes

pitbulls red eyes

pit bulls and red eyes

dogs eyes red when excited

pitbull with red eyes

red eyed pitbulls

pitbulls with red eye

pitbull puppy red eye

PIT BULL RED EYES

red eyes in pit bulls

my pitbull has red around his eyes

red eyes pitbull

pitbull eyes are red

red eye pitbulls

redness around pitbulls eyespit bulls red eyesred eye pitbullred eye pit bullpitbull has red around eyesred eye pit bullspitbull puppy has red eyespitbulls and red eyespit bull red eyeredness around my pitbull puppy eye