Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The Coolest Dog Collar In The World

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=220325371072

IM BUYING THIS COLLAR STRAIT FROM THE GUY SINCE HE LIVES IN VEGAS. I LOVE DOG COLLARS AND I COLLECT THEM A LOT. AND I WOULD LOVE TO SEE SOME OF THE DOG COLLARS YOU GUYS THINK ARE AWESOME POST THEM PLEASE!!

Yep, that's cool all right. At least until your dog goes to run out the door or take a swipe at another dog and you have to grab them by the collar. :D

That collar is totally un-functional and gawdy. Lame...:confused:

Ouch. It's not my style, but did you win it?

Images
    I like it. I know a lot of ppl don't. We have one like it at home. She never wears it but we always wanted on and we splerged.

Images
    Its cool. mine wear their gold choke chains and tags most of the time. I just put the spiked ones on when we go out. that one is a little big. but hey whatever.

It does look cool, like a cartoon :) It is a shame that would only add to the bad rep of our dogs :(

Pictures with your dog wearing it would be really cool!

Yeah, let's put huge spiked collars on our dogs so we can be gangsta and whatnot homeboy!

Really? Come on.

Quote Originally Posted by leharris View Post
    Its cool. mine wear their gold choke chains and tags most of the time. I just put the spiked ones on when we go out. that one is a little big. but hey whatever.
    Your dogs wear choke chains around the house but flat collars when they go out? Isn't that a little bit backward? You know that putting hanging tags on a choke chain and leaving it on the dog "most of the time" is basically praying for strangulation, right?

Collars

I am hopping that Danielle means that she collects the collars and she has not bought a 24 carot gold studded collar for her dogs to wear:)
    If you have then that is your choice and although they are not for me or my dogs i think it is very well made and a very good addition to anyones collection:)
    Please would you post some of the others as it sounds like you have quite a few:D

All the Best for the festive season

no no no you guys have it backwards. i only want this collar for looks. for pictures not to actually wear it out! that collar could really hurt my other dog who plays with him. i want it only for looks and a prop in pictures not to actually wear on a daily b$#@! thats stupid. lol. i did not win this collar, but i contacted the guy and he is going to save one for me and were going to meet up and im going to give him cash.

yes i collect dog collars for props for picture taking. i would not have him wear this all day because it would be really uncomfortable for him especially if he was trying to lay down or play. i will send some pics of the collars i have now.

Hillsborough, North Carolina, United States
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Teal View Post
    Yeah, let's put huge spiked collars on our dogs so we can be gangsta and whatnot homeboy!

Really? Come on.
    roflmfao

heres a little bit of my collection. i probably have another 100 collars but the others are more plain.

yes i love the spike and studded look. i love the studded ones more, they are more classy.

16. Did you win that collar?

no but i spoke to the guy and he said he has a couple more. so im going to buy one off of him in Jan when he comes back to vegas and i wont have to bid off of ebay.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by bahamutt99 View Post
    Your dogs wear choke chains around the house but flat collars when they go out? Isn't that a little bit backward? You know that putting hanging tags on a choke chain and leaving it on the dog "most of the time" is basically praying for strangulation, right?
    yhey wear both when they go out. the choke chains keep theit tags on them 24/7. nand its not alot on their necks. they fit good so no chokeing. and i use the chains because they take collars off. also where I live if something happens and my dogs get picked up or lost our pound puts pitbulls tp sleep. also mine ride with me and tags must be on the dog. and yes they are microchiped but no one cares about that. so I will take my chances che hasen't been choked in 4 years. plus my dogs aren't left outside or runnig loose.

19. That's cool.

Hey, if you only want one for looks... save yourself the money!! Measure your dog's neck, and buy a boys belt for like $5. (A simple black leather one will work if thats exactly what you want.) Put it on and cut off the excess, if your dog's neck is smaller you may have to make another hole for the point to go through but that's easy to do with a nail and hammer. Then just spend like less than $10 on SCREWback spikes... you literally just have to make a hole in the belt (I just twisted an actual screw through) and add the spikes. Just a thought, I did that for my girl's collar when I couldn't find one I liked.
    And you can buy the screwback spikes on Ebay too.

http://cgi.ebay.com/10-sets-screwbac...3A1%7C294%3A50

I gotta say I'll never pay full price for a collar again now that I know how simple they are to make! Come to think of it, I have an Ebay account... maybe I'll start selling them, lmao.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast