Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Which Game bloodline is most athletic?

The question is which APBT game bred bloodline is most athletic as far as all around athlete strenght, jumping, wind, mouth? I kno it depends on the dog bc each dog is diff. but all around what bloodline would produce more consitantly the more athletic american pitbull terrier?

You answered it yourself, there is no bloodline better than another all have produced champs.

But Eli has contributed to most game lines til this day.

Images
    Heres a jumper/climber bigger dog too 55 pounds
    [ame="http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=19304 50"]Dang!!!!!!!! Video by Justice Rite - MySpace Video[/ame]

Images
    He's a little of this and some of that, but Pretty much all game lines got some athletic dogs,
    every dog is an individual tho

I cant see the video for some reason.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by fabboy54 View Post
    I cant see the video for some reason.
    ya gotta click the words. when i click it it works click dang!

Quote Originally Posted by Bullnuts View Post
    Heres a jumper/climber bigger dog too 55 pounds
    Dang!!!!!!!! Video by Justice Rite - MySpace Video
    wow. awesome dog!

8. any line of dog can be athletic.

9. look for the structure of the dogs in a bloodline. Athleticism is in the training and conditioning. But first pick a dog that has the build that you are looking for. A short big head bully is not where you want to start.

I know what the bullys look like and I am def not interested in them at all. I am all about the game dogs. I want a dog that I can do anything with wether it be run ride my bike swim or play ball not a pig that lays around lazy as hell all day with breathing problems.

holy horse $#@! thats a bad $#@! dog in that video

Great vid! i had years ago a SBT who also did that kind off tricks real nice to see when a dog does those things.

DOC.

13. Quote Originally Posted by aristo View Post
    You answered it yourself, there is no bloodline better than another all have produced champs.

But Eli has contributed to most game lines til this day.
    ^^said it the best....im a big fan of eli blood

I have to say it's the jeep red boy or jeep red boy rascal.........;)

i have to say that chinaman. It has the hardest bite and strenght to go along with it and theses dogs are deff finishers.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Ares View Post
    any line of dog can be athletic.
    ding ding ding:D we have a winner

Quote Originally Posted by ChiNaMaN/jEeP View Post
    i have to say that chinaman. It has the hardest bite and strenght to go along with it and theses dogs are deff finishers.
    even garret the owner of jeep said jeep wasnt a finisher, lol ( my $#@! !!) but still one of the greatest dogs of all time !!! joe chan told us this when we got a jeep/floyd female from him .....he had many great stories :) also the reason floyd wasnt camped out is because no one would go against him after his fist 2 matches ...they were to scared & joe says ya i could of found some $#@! dog to match floyed but he always wanted caliber match-ups not just some dog to get a win over. i think floyed would have beaten jeep he had a much harder bite !! (btw floyed is jeeps son) also my avatar is apple floyds & jeeps grandaughter ...she looks just like floyd

"Athleticism" should be a given in all bloodlines. It is the nature of the beast.

19. in my opinion " natural athleticsm " is a very desirable trait almost on par with hard mouth or ability.

many of the old alligator dogs over here were very tough durable hard to hurt type dogs but were quite lazy dogs by nature and it took a cross to add athleticsm and pit smartness

whereas many of the jeep/redboy stuff had bundles of energy and athleticsm and were a dream to condition.

im not sure its a trait that should be specifically bred for but it sure makes a difference

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jeepfreak View Post
    even garret the owner of jeep said jeep wasnt a finisher, lol ( my $#@! !!) but still one of the greatest dogs of all time !!! joe chan told us this when we got a jeep/floyd female from him .....he had many great stories :) also the reason floyd wasnt camped out is because no one would go against him after his fist 2 matches ...they were to scared & joe says ya i could of found some $#@! dog to match floyed but he always wanted caliber match-ups not just some dog to get a win over. i think floyed would have beaten jeep he had a much harder bite !! (btw floyed is jeeps son) also my avatar is apple floyds & jeeps grandaughter ...she looks just like floyd
    i dont even know where to start with your b.s. post. quit playin internet dogger with second hand info from a peddler.:rolleyes: hit me up with a pm where i can maybe shed some light on the BS hes told ya. btw, looks dont mean $#@!.
    Last edited by woody d; 10-15-2009 at 11:34 AM.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast