Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by LZRD84 View Post
    not sure. but they gurantee me with papers upon purchase. colby jeep x colby rednose?

You're being taken for a ride. Back away from these dogs!!!
    Colby is a bloodline....
    Jeep is a completely separate bloodline...
    There is no "colby jeep"
    Red nose is a color descriptive, NOT a bloodline or type of APBT.

You're dealing with someone using buzz words to sell dogs, and if it were me, I'd turn tail and run!

2. Quote Originally Posted by LZRD84 View Post
    i looked it all up. its fine... they really have alot of info online about these dogs hey... awesome.
    So I have these beans I wanna show you. Come right this way . . .

3. I'm pretty sure you could get an actual Colby dog from Colby himself for $1500, but I don't know for sure. I never spoke to him. Like I told you in chat, I highly suggest going to Colby's website, and talking to him about getting a pup, if you want a Colby breed APBT.

Images
    If the puppy has jeep in it thats where the rednose may come from.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Galadriel View Post
    You're being taken for a ride. Back away from these dogs!!!
    Colby is a bloodline....
    Jeep is a completely separate bloodline...
    There is no "colby jeep"
    Red nose is a color descriptive, NOT a bloodline or type of APBT.

You're dealing with someone using buzz words to sell dogs, and if it were me, I'd turn tail and run!
    alot of people throw bigs words around to sell dogs. and If it is colby and jeep I would not pay that much for one. my dog Romeo Is colby,Razors Edge, and Jaun gottie. the mother is colby (with papers) and the sire was razors edge, and gottie (he has papers). I didnt mean for them to mate. but anyway i didnt put papers on the pups. i wasent sure i could. they were and great looking dogs. I sold them for 250.00

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolHandJean View Post
    I'm pretty sure you could get an actual Colby dog from Colby himself for $1500, but I don't know for sure. I never spoke to him. Like I told you in chat, I highly suggest going to Colby's website, and talking to him about getting a pup, if you want a Colby breed APBT.
    My dog Romeo looks just like notch. shape and everything. his white stripe is wider. same head shape but he has a blue trim around the black. He the one who is colby, razors edge, and jaun gottie line. what is you dogs bloodline?

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by spliff View Post
    his father was brady 29lbs.id post the ped but im dont know how to do it here.
    brady is is about 45 lbs i have a few dogs from him he is a great colby dog head looks like his sire snoop lou has bradys brother dice out of the two i like dice lil better both dogs are from snoop bred to differnt females

8. Quote Originally Posted by leharris View Post
    My dog Romeo looks just like notch. shape and everything. his white stripe is wider. same head shape but he has a blue trim around the black. He the one who is colby, razors edge, and jaun gottie line. what is you dogs bloodline?
    He's backyard bred. The people claim his parents were both AKC registered, though, but they never got the papers, when the dogs were transferred over to them.
    My boyfriend isn't even sure, Notch is fullbred Amstaff, because he said there was a one year old boxer/Amstaff mix at the place as well, so, he thinks it's possible that he could have even been the sire, but no way to know for sure.

Images
    He dosent look boxer to me. he looks just like mine.and he is fullblooded 3 dffrent bloodlines. but hes fullblooded. romeo may be a little wider. but he looks like notch I will post pictures. when my brother in law dose it for me lol. yomorrow i hope anyway you have pretty dogs. oh yeah i seen another dog the kind of looks like them online i think its name is apollo.

Images
    Also i have 6 pits and no two look the same. i guess its the diffrent bloodlines. but I love them all. i dont think ive seen a pit I didnt love.

Quote Originally Posted by leharris View Post
    Also i have 6 pits and no two look the same. i guess its the diffrent bloodlines. but I love them all. i dont think ive seen a pit I didnt love.
    If your dogs are RE or Gotti they are not "pits". They are mixed breed mutts and genetic disasters. Also, a real dog should not be referred to as a "pit", they should be called American Pit Bull Terriers, APBTs or Bulldogs. A pit is what you leave in the ground when you remove the dirt from that area.

Back on topic, Colby is still producing good dogs. There are a lot of haters out there that run their yaps about the older blood, but they have not a clue about most of the things they talk about. I have seen Colby dogs with my own 2 eyes that deserve to eat every meal set down for them and I have have seen some that don't deserve the kibble that covers the bottom of their bowl. As the old saying goes, good dogs are where you find them. Why cant they be found on Colby's yard too??

Ferk out

Images
    All my dogs have papers. everone but romeo hes the one who is colby, re,and gottie line and It was a mistake, my male who is re and gottie got with my female who is colby. and all their papers say american pit bull terrier. but any way I wouldent care If they were mutts they look damn good. and i love them to death. and I had them all fixed so it dosent matter anyway. they are pets and thats It.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by JuckingFerk View Post
    If your dogs are RE or Gotti they are not "pits". They are mixed breed mutts and genetic disasters. Also, a real dog should not be referred to as a "pit", they should be called American Pit Bull Terriers, APBTs or Bulldogs. A pit is what you leave in the ground when you remove the dirt from that area.

Back on topic, Colby is still producing good dogs. There are a lot of haters out there that run their yaps about the older blood, but they have not a clue about most of the things they talk about. I have seen Colby dogs with my own 2 eyes that deserve to eat every meal set down for them and I have have seen some that don't deserve the kibble that covers the bottom of their bowl. As the old saying goes, good dogs are where you find them. Why cant they be found on Colby's yard too??

Ferk out
    and not all are ge and gottie just the one pup. one is jeep (shaq) and smoke is top and bottom razors edge. i also have a female jazzie that is top watchdog bottom razors edge I dont even know what watchdog is but thats what her papers say, and shes a big pretty dog. and some of the bet dogs i have seen dont have papes. when people come in my yard they go crazy over the mutt romeo re,colby, and gottie line dog with no papers.

Quote Originally Posted by redsub91 View Post
    brady is is about 45 lbs i have a few dogs from him he is a great colby dog head looks like his sire snoop lou has bradys brother dice out of the two i like dice lil better both dogs are from snoop bred to differnt females
    Nice, I love Snoop, the son of Blitzen who was a great producer. Snoop was hell on the rails, great great pull dog...I would love to have anything down off of Snoop. Dice is awsome too, he was a cute little $#@! when he was a puppy.....I tried to work Lou for him but no dice ( pun intended ). In all seriousness I did try to aquire Dice, Lou wasn't willing to part with him no matter how much I offered him.

15. Not to sound mean, but just because you have papers, doesn't make it the real deal.
    My neighbor had a dog that looked exactly like a Chow, but had papers on it saying it was a St. Bernard.

Plus Notch isn't a "pit", he is an Amstaff, with something possibly mixed in. We don't know for sure, since we didn't get him from the most reputable breeder, and because he doesn't have papers.

Images
    you are correct I will be the first to say i am lost when it comes to bloodlines. ive seenunpapered dogs that look better than ones with. I love them all. i thought were all mixed up anyway. like i read in one post they said gotti line was a mix or something like that. I would like to know these things.

Quote Originally Posted by ColbyDogs View Post
    Nice, I love Snoop, the son of Blitzen who was a great producer. Snoop was hell on the rails, great great pull dog...I would love to have anything down off of Snoop. Dice is awsome too, he was a cute little $#@! when he was a puppy.....I tried to work Lou for him but no dice ( pun intended ). In all seriousness I did try to aquire Dice, Lou wasn't willing to part with him no matter how much I offered him.
    colbydogs

i liked blitzen alot he was one real solid bulldog in my eyes i got stuff off brady and dice and big part of my yard is based off snoop but i really like lou's dog shiner i have two dogs from him i wanted most of my yard based off shinner but lou told me to get more stock off snoop since i do weight pull with my dogs in ukc so i went the way lou said to go with the dogs
    i do have other dogs off lou's yard as well and his sons jack and paul they all trade dogs with each other from time to time

Quote Originally Posted by redsub91 View Post
    colbydogs

i liked blitzen alot he was one real solid bulldog in my eyes i got stuff off brady and dice and big part of my yard is based off snoop but i really like lou's dog shiner i have two dogs from him i wanted most of my yard based off shinner but lou told me to get more stock off snoop since i do weight pull with my dogs in ukc so i went the way lou said to go with the dogs
    i do have other dogs off lou's yard as well and his sons jack and paul they all trade dogs with each other from time to time
    I love Shiner( he is the first dog you meet when pulling up the driveway ), he is the son of the late Tiger Lilly (another amazing pull dog ) daughter of Troy and the half sister to Odin my dogs sire.

Most roads today do lead back to Blitzen.....again hell of a producer. After the barn fire we entertained the though of breeding my Shelby back to help Lou re-gain some dogs and Blitzen was his first option....I was kinda sweet on Mo....goofy $#@!.....all personality that dog. It never happened but as we can see Lou was high on Blitzen and for good reasons....hell of a dog.

I have gotten many dogs in my life from the Colby family ( my uncles yard was heavy with Colby dogs ) from both Jack and Lou's yard ( mostly Lou's cause he lives 15 minutes away ). Been very happy with all my dogs. Just recently lost one a little over a year ago...MFK's Tuco's( another great dog ) full brother from a second breeding....I still got Tuco's half sister through Logan, she is a good girl.....getting old too she'll be 10 day after X-mas.

Great dogs and I agree with Lou.....if pulling is your thing then dogs down off of Snoop is the way to go. Again...lucky you...sounds like you got a nice yard there.

I would love to own a colby dog one day. But it does seem like colby blood gets thrown around alot. My fiance works in the city and when he reads the papers he alway sees colby dogs for sale for $2,000+ dollars!

20. Yeah, many people tend to use the name because it's a well known name, but like I said already, you can still get Colby dogs from the source, so, if I were going to get one, that is the way I would go.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast