Thread: red devil

red devil

is ross red devil and norrod red devil the same dog?

Quote Originally Posted by fancier View Post
    No they are not the same dog.
    http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com...&dog_id=261604
    BTW the futuresite link is a dead website.
    Never was deleted by the host server.
    Oh okay. Thanks.

I have a red devil/jocko male is that a good cross

i notice on their site thy say you are guaranteed a "red nose " pup. anybody think thats BS mainly because its referred to as a BYB term.

6. Are you calling Ironlines a byb?
    Last edited by Bohawg; 01-06-2009 at 03:55 PM. Reason: spellcheck

No what I'm saying is "red nose/blue nose" is a BYB term.. and does anyone think they are producing good dogs or just selling "pits", another BYB term

CLK, they have the OFRN bloodlines, so, I believe, but am not 100% they don't produce any black/blue nose pups. He isn't a byber, though.

9. there not the same dog, but Norrod's red devil dog Is off of the Ross Red devil Dog. i use to run the stuff tight! it lost it's touch! will work well if you get a really gooood Eli bitch to breed to. Norrod's red devil is off of his ch iron bear dog! go back a few more gen! and you'll see the Ross dog. Old corvino stuff!!

Quote Originally Posted by zeuspitbull2000 View Post
    there not the same dog, but Norrod's red devil dog Is off of the Ross Red devil Dog. i use to run the stuff tight! it lost it's touch! will work well if you get a really gooood Eli bitch to breed to. Norrod's red devil is off of his ch iron bear dog! go back a few more gen! and you'll see the Ross dog. Old corvino stuff!!
    This looks interesting.
    I have seen some of this blood around where I am from, specially around the Gulf Coast area. So I have checked into the blood line.

According to Norrod's Red Devil pedigree, his sire is Iron Tony, sire Frasure's John dam Norrod's Gr. Ch. Koko.
    Red Devil's dam is Norrod's Iron Red Ruby, sire Ch. Iron Bear dam Norrod's Gr. Ch. Iron Taffy.
    All these dogs trace back into Ross' Red Devil.

I have seen a few run this line tight and had great success with it. This is why I checked into it. According to the website, no one has the blood straight anymore. It is no longer available to the public.
    From what I have read the straight blood has been crossed out and has been very successful with other bloodlines and has produce very well for other well known dogmen. From my reading this is why it is no longer available to the public. According to the website, the crossed out blood has been very successful too. From pedigrees I have read the best cross from the Boudreaux line was with the Boze dogs of which was used by them over the years. I asked Mr. Boudreaux once what his favorite cross with his bloodline and he stated Red Devil! Go figure. :)
    I would be interested in trying some. jmo

Quote Originally Posted by zeuspitbull2000 View Post
    there not the same dog, but Norrod's red devil dog Is off of the Ross Red devil Dog. i use to run the stuff tight! it lost it's touch! will work well if you get a really gooood Eli bitch to breed to. Norrod's red devil is off of his ch iron bear dog! go back a few more gen! and you'll see the Ross dog. Old corvino stuff!!
    well there's where we'd have to disagree. i happen to be very happy with my straight blood and the ones i have that have been crossed. of course, sometimes you just can't tell if it's the dog or the handler. i've had great results either way it goes. the blood is good anyway you get it. have there been duds? possibly but i have yet to see it. a big part of the time a dog's failure can be attributed to it's handler's lack of ability.

I.m breds solid bulldogs. The ofrn/Eli cross is classic.

Ellsworth lola have some of that Gr Ch Ross red Devil and Boudreaux stuff in her peds http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com...?dog_id=317058