Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Grand Carpet Mill 4 Sale

Due to hard times and the witch hunt going on I have decided to sell my gently used Grand Carpet Mill. No need to risk losing my dog to humaniacs if I don't even use the thing. It is in excellent shape and works perfectly. I believe I paid $400 for it and I'll take $250 OBO. I am located outside of Atlanta, GA.

PM me or respond here. I'll take pictures if needed when I get back in town.

Im sorry to hear that.

How much does something like that cost to ship?

3. Quote Originally Posted by PNWPBR View Post
    Im sorry to hear that.

Hey!

I honestly have no clue. I would imagine that it would be expensive. It is heavy.

Quote Originally Posted by tommyt View Post
    Hey!

I honestly have no clue. I would imagine that it would be expensive. It is heavy.
    Yeah thats what I was thinking as well.

Why is it mills are never for sale close to me? LOL Hence why im bugging Jake to just build me one. :)

Oh and p.s. You need to post more pics of Buck, its been far too long. :)

Ellena, I shipped a mill from WA to OK. It was a pain for the seller because they had to take it all apart and box it up. It ended up being somewhere between $50 and $100 for the shipping. (Of course if you've got $1600 to dump on a slatmill, D.J. is selling one. LOL!)

Boogieman Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by PNWPBR View Post
    Im sorry to hear that.

You can buy a brand new one for 375 plus 59 shipping for a total of 434. that is the deluxe model. plenty big for all APBT's. maybe not some bully hogs, but plenty for any APBT. takes less than 10 min to put together.

http://www.grandcarpetmill.com/deluxe.htm

not tryin' to take away a sale tommy!! ;) just letting her know if she wants one that bad they aren't as expensive as people think they are.

8. No big deal. I just dropped the price to $200 and am including a really nice padded leather harness! Hell of a deal!

Quote Originally Posted by Boogieman View Post
    You can buy a brand new one for 375 plus 59 shipping for a total of 434. that is the deluxe model. plenty big for all APBT's. maybe not some bully hogs, but plenty for any APBT. takes less than 10 min to put together.

http://www.grandcarpetmill.com/deluxe.htm

not tryin' to take away a sale tommy!! ;) just letting her know if she wants one that bad they aren't as expensive as people think they are.

Boogieman Guest
    No big deal. I just dropped the price to $200 and am including a really nice padded leather harness! Hell of a deal!
    That's a good deal!!!!!!!!! :eek::D

10. Here are some pictures. It is the DELUXE model, by the way.

oh my god, your pup is CUTE!!!!!
    We just got our GCM last night, and I already have Ella working on it.

Looks like it's going to be one of the best purchases we've made for her.

Due to hard times and the witch hunt going on I have decided to sell my gently used Grand Carpet Mill. No need to risk losing my dog to humaniacs if I don't even use the thing. It is in excellent shape and works perfectly. I believe I paid $400 for it and I'll take $250 OBO. I am located outside of Atlanta, GA.

PM me or respond here. I'll take pictures if needed when I get back in town.
    Sorry to hear about the witch hunt, but that is YOUR mill in YOUR home. IMO, they can kiss your $#@!.
    How would they even know you use one on your dog? Do they have access to your home?

13. Sent you a Pm.

14. No, they do not have access to my home but all it takes is some lies from my neighbor and then they could get access. It doesn't take any kind of due process for them to take your dogs anymore. It isn't worth it to me.

15. bump

16. bump

17. Still available!!!

hey man I'll take it off your hands right now if you can figure out a way to get it to me im all the way in pa but I'm going down 95 this week to the Florida show if you can figure something out

19. Will you be passing by Atlanta? I could meet you somewhere. Let me know!

Quote Originally Posted by Quillez View Post
    hey man I'll take it off your hands right now if you can figure out a way to get it to me im all the way in pa but I'm going down 95 this week to the Florida show if you can figure something out

yeah i'll be on 95 coming through Georgia my e-mail is Janeyah2@aol.com. hit me back and let me know if we can do something

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast