how much should i feed my pitbull

how much should i feed my pit bull he is 5 months
    i give him about 600 grams in the morning and 600 at night

Images
    Which equals 1.2 kg of food per day ... it sounds like a lot, but the key question here is: what are you feeding him?

Images
    how active is your dog?

4. There are a lot of things that factor how much you should feed your dog. 600 grams is a little more then a pound if I am correct, so you are roughly feeding around 2 1/2 pounds a day....That sounds like an awful lot.

Some key things we need to know ...

What kind of food are you feeding?

How active is your pup?

Dogs will eat more of the low quality dog foods. A good quality food you will feed less and the dogs health will greatly benefit from a good food. So it is important to feed a higher end food, they may cost more but the dog will eat less.

And welcome to the forum :)

Similar Threads

1. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 01-22-2014, 04:04 PM
  2. best food to feed a pitbull
    By terrilynn in forum Introductions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-11-2012, 07:10 PM
  3. What do you feed...
    By destinoscelgo in forum Raw Food Diets
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 02-14-2012, 04:04 AM
  4. When the best time to feed my Pitbull
    By RedRum in forum Introductions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-15-2011, 09:01 AM

Visitors found this page by searching for:

how much to feed my pitbull

how much to feed a pitbull

how much should a pitbull eat

how much should my pitbull eat

what should i feed my pitbull

how much should a pitbull puppy eat

how much should i feed my pitbull a day

how much to feed pitbull

how much should pitbulls eathow much should a pitbull eat a day how much should a pit bull eathow much should i feed a pitbullhow much should i feed my pitbullhow often should i feed my pitbull HOW MUCH DO I FEED MY PITBULLhow much should i feed my pit bullhow much do you feed a pit bullhow much to feed pitbullshow much should my pit bull eathow much should pitbull puppies eathow much does a pitbull eathow much should i feed my pit how often should you feed your pitbullhow much to feed a pit bullhow do i fed my pit bullhow much food should i feed my pitbullhow should i feed my pitbullhow much food should my pitbull eathow much food to feed a pitbullhow much should i be feeding my pitbullwhat to feed my pitbullfeeding pitbulls how muchhow much do pit bulls eathow much do u feed a pitbullwhat to feed my pit bull