1. Min-Pin & Pit bull puppy

I currently have a 4 yr old Min-Pin female (spayed). I have been looking and doing alot of reading about pit bulls. Does it really matter if I get a male or a female puppy.

It would be better to get a male, but chances are the "pit bull" will become dog aggressive no matter what sex. Keep that in mind.

I have a female Min Pin and Female Pit. When I got my pit the Min Pin was a little over a year old, but she only weighs 4 pounds. My pit grew up with her and they get along fine. They sleep together, eat together, basically are the best of pals. Granted she maybe the exception, not the rule but they get along fine.

Similar Threads

1. help with puppy pit bull
    By 2012bella in forum Introductions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-09-2012, 12:53 AM
  2. New to here and new to having a Pit Bull Puppy...
    By Ashtonb92 in forum Introductions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-18-2012, 06:54 AM
  3. I just got my first pit bull puppy!
    By Tyson'sMommy in forum Introductions
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 04-25-2011, 02:04 PM
  4. pit bull puppy
    By Tammy70 in forum Introductions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-19-2010, 06:11 PM
  5. New Pit Bull Puppy
    By snardfree in forum Introductions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-25-2009, 06:39 PM

Visitors found this page by searching for:

pitbull min pin mix puppies

min pin pitbull mix

pitbull min pin mix

miniature pinscher pitbull mix

min pin and pitbull mix

min pin pit bull mix

min pin and pit bull mixmini pinscher pitbull mixpitbull mini pinscher mixpitbull mixed with min pinmin pin mixed with min putbull puppys picspit bull min pin mixpitbull min pin puppiesmin pin pitbull mix disposition pitbull mix with miniature pinschermin pin pit mixpitbull miniature pinscher mixmini pin and pitbullintroducing pitbull puppy to mini pincan a miniture pintcher and a pitbull breedmin pin mix with pitbulldo pitbulls get slo g with mini pinscan a min pin breed with a pitbullmin pin and pitbull puppyminiature pinscher and pitbull mix pitbull minpincan a min pin and a pitbull get alongmin pin pitbullmini pinscher and pitbull mixmin pin pitcan a min pin breed with pit bullmin pin mixed with pitbullpit bull and min pin mixpit min pin puppiesminpinpit