1. Chavis's CH. Jocko

Is there still anyone running this line or even dogs with a higher percentage of Jocko than RedBoy , or even CH Termite dogs?
    Here in South Africa our RedBoy/ Jocko dogs are through 2 littermates that were imported back in the day that were actually more RedBoy than Jocko off GR.CH. Yellow x Tant's Miss redBoy(Tant's Bob x Tant's Belle), both Bob & Bell were off CH. Yellow john x Tant's Go Go Girl.

Rbj

3. Anyone with dogs heavy bred down from the old Jocko dog coming out Carl Crews hands?

WOW nice site

redboy jocko

Is there still anyone running this line or even dogs with a higher percentage of Jocko than RedBoy , or even CH Termite dogs?
    Here in South Africa our RedBoy/ Jocko dogs are through 2 littermates that were imported back in the day that were actually more RedBoy than Jocko off GR.CH. Yellow x Tant's Miss redBoy(Tant's Bob x Tant's Belle), both Bob & Bell were off CH. Yellow john x Tant's Go Go Girl.

I have a partner who has some of that old blood (redboy, jocko, <mayday> stuff of yellow 2)

6. Nice

Even though I like the Mayday dogs as much as the other Yellow dogs , I am more partial to the smaller dogs.
    Being a not so big person myself , they just easier to handle.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Z View Post
    Yooooooooooo!!!!!!!! that website cold sick bro crazy i like!!!!!!!!!! the theam sick.......

yes the tants/jocko blood is still producing !!! doing well crossed with jeep or jeep/redboy or even old school patrick's dogs, i have a nice female myself 4 months old & acting real good ! expect great things from her mark my words !