? for people in weight pull

We are working on getting someone if for a weight pull demo for this years' Pit Bull Awareness Day. A layout of the areas you're using and what they're being used for have to be presented in order to obtain the park permit.
    SO! What is the average size of a weight pull track??

TYIA!

http://oklahomaconnection.com/ makes and sells rails systems and wheeled carts. There are some specs on the site, and you could probably get more info by emailing Mike.

http://www.ukcdogs.com/WebSite.nsf/R...EWeighPullArea Here is the UKC's page which describes the pull area.

That should get you started. :)

Big help! Thank you ma'am!

Are you going to the Atlanta Pitpalooza?

Yeah, I'm helping Ami get it together. We scoped out the park last night, and are going over what type of education booths we're going to do, where the pull track will be, and I'll probably be doing the BSL speech. In the meantime, she has to present a plan to be able to get all the right park permits.
    I'll also be helping to design, e-mail, and post flyers, and...of course...will be doing the t-shirts for the event.
    She told me that you're coming! ROCK!

I hope to be. I'm waiting on some hotel prices. I'll most likely be draggin Shon behind me!:D

We're going to look into maybe getting some frisbees with the PBC logo printed on them to giveaway! Or something, not sure what yet!:)

That's exciting! I'm really looking forward to meeting you guys!
    Just cross your fingers that I don't make an $#@! of myself giving that speech :rolleyes:

So, no throwing popcorn or eggs at you during the speech?:D

Sure! I always get hungry when I'm nervous, so I'd appreciate the snack.

10. I did a weight pull demo at last year's pit bull awareness day in New Haven. Since the majority of the training I do is w/a chain and drag weights, that's what I did. As the event was held in a nice grassy park, it was easy to find a reasonable spot.

Hi Leslie, and thank you! We have the perfect spot picked out, I think. I'll try to get Ami to take and post a few pics of the area this week.

Images
    Is there a website locally to get information from??? I just saw this on Myspace( Bless the Bullies is a friend) and would love to take Laddie... Location, Times, etc... I'm doing a fundraising event on Saturday for Rottweiler Rescue and want to be fair... lol

George Guest
    I am going to start doing research to have a local Pit Pull Awareness day next oct.
    I had a few ideas but I also wanted to mix in Responsible Dog Owners day as well.
    If you would like to hear some of my ideas I could hear some of yours maybe we could help each other out a bit.

Hillsborough, North Carolina, United States
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by George View Post
    I am going to start doing research to have a local Pit Pull Awareness day next oct.
    I had a few ideas but I also wanted to mix in Responsible Dog Owners day as well.
    If you would like to hear some of my ideas I could hear some of yours maybe we could help each other out a bit.
    You could totally steal ideas from our event this year:

www.animalprotectionsociety.org/events/pitbulldayevent.shtml

15. so bad !!! I'm vietnammese ... somy english very bad .... hix hix hix, i can speak all !!!