Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Michael Vick dog chew toy

These look like fun!
    http://www.vickdogchewtoy.com/

Again.. he's innocent until proven otherwise... and this bothers me worse than anything else...A portion of every sale will be given toThe Humane Society of the United States

NO THANK YOU! I'd give my money to Al-Qeada (sp?) before I'd give it to them..

Quote Originally Posted by NcPrisonGuard View Post
    Again.. he's innocent until proven otherwise... and this bothers me worse than anything else...A portion of every sale will be given toThe Humane Society of the United States

NO THANK YOU! I'd give my money to Al-Qeada (sp?) before I'd give it to them..
    Amen.........

Buy this one and support Pit Prints Rescue!

http://www.pitbull-chat.com/showthread.php?t=1204

Boogieman Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cdogg View Post
    These look like fun!
    http://www.vickdogchewtoy.com/
    I WOULD NOT SUPPORT ANYBODY THAT IS TRYING TO MAKE A BUCK OFF THIS SCANDAL! IMO THEY ARE S$#@! FOR TRYING AND ANYBODY THAT BUYS THE $#@! IS HELPING THE DEMISE OF OUR BREED. :mad:

this $#@! isnt right micheal vick probal idnt have anyuthing to do with it you guys should be banned for some bulshitlike dis

7. Quote Originally Posted by GLOBALKENNELS View Post
    this $#@! isnt right micheal vick probal idnt have anyuthing to do with it you guys should be banned for some bulshitlike dis
    calm down please, everyone is entitled to their opinions.
    Last edited by Michele; 08-06-2007 at 08:15 AM.

8. Quote Originally Posted by GLOBALKENNELS View Post

Eh? I'll try to dicepher your unintelligable sentence........

You think Mike Vick is innocent? You think that people who own and fight for pit bulls everyday shouldn't be outraged at the allegations? And then you think that the mods should be banned?

Thats what I think of your post......if you want to call that jibberish a post......

Quote Originally Posted by GLOBALKENNELS View Post

Does anyone else smell a troll? 16 words spelled correctly, no sense of any sentence structure... nice! Look I'm the first one to say innocent until prove guilty, I do believe he is guilty. I don't think he's going to do any prison time for it, I think he's going to get a nasty fine, several years on probation and never play in the NFL again. If he's not guilty I hope he walks away with an apology, but the federal court has a 93% conviction rate. The feds don't play, they don't randomly charge and try people without there being a mountain of evidence.

Geez. I didn't mean to cause such a stir. I just thought the toys were kind of funny.

Quote Originally Posted by cdogg View Post
    Geez. I didn't mean to cause such a stir. I just thought the toys were kind of funny.
    hey, to each their own. A sense of humor is essentially just an opinion, & everyone's entitled to have one. Personally, I thought they were funny at first too; the negative impact on the image of the breed didn't occur to me. But I understand & respect the opinions of those on this board that fight everyday to counteract the negative stereotypes. Maybe the next time I see something glorifying (in any way) dog fighting, I'll think twice about it.

12. cdogg: don't worry about it....

13. Quote Originally Posted by Michele View Post
    calm down please, everyone is entitled to their opinions.
    I agree. He is not innocent...he has been charged with fighting dogs!!

Quote Originally Posted by TurtleMoonRescue View Post
    Don't get me wrong, I never could stand Vick. However, just because someone has been charged with something doesn't mean they are guilty. Hell, I've got enough "paraphernalia" to be charged (as do almost all of us), but it sure doesn't mean I'm guilty.

Thats just it!! He IS innocent as of right now. This is America, he has yet to be convicted by a jury of his peers... innocent until PROVEN guilty

*sigh*

16. Quote Originally Posted by NcPrisonGuard View Post
    Thats just it!! He IS innocent as of right now. This is America, he has yet to be convicted by a jury of his peers... innocent until PROVEN guilty

*sigh*
    I guess I should have explained myself a little better...in my opinion he is not innocent. To me, he's not innocent just for the simple fact that he knowingly let it go on at his property. Not to mention he's already been in trouble for other things. The guy is just asking for it.

17. Quote Originally Posted by NcPrisonGuard View Post

*sigh*
    Yeah he is innocent right now......but with his homeboys rolling on him at the rate that they are, and the piles of evidence, that will be short lived....and that is just MY opinion....

To me, he's not innocent just for the simple fact that he knowingly let it go on at his property.
    This has not been proven either.. he says he didn't know it was going on there. Don't get me wrong I am not saying he's pure as the driven snow. But I believe in innocent untill proven guilty. He's due his day in court and the right to due process and a FAIR trial.. I just hope he gets what his rights entitle him to and he doesn't get unjustly railroaded if he is innocent. And just the same, IF he is guilty I hope he's punished to the fullest extent of the law. But until then.. he's innocent.

Boogieman Guest
    well the thread is about the stupid dolls and i still stand by what i said b4. for anybody to cash in on any tradgedy or media scandal is $#@!. whether it be our dogs negative plublicity, 9/11, elvis dying....whatever. you all get my point? hell next they will be selling little accessories to go with the doll. little prods for electrocution. buckets to drown your dogs in. mini pistold to fit your thug dolls hand to shoot curs with. :(

Images
    I'd p$#@!. Why buy a useless doll? Did you see the price of those things? I'd rather get my dogs a bag of dog food or join a working dog club or even better, keep my money. Just my thought.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast