1. dog has bumps underneath her skin

SHE HAS VERY SHORT FUR AND IT LOOKS LIKE SHE HAS LITTLE BUMPS ALL OVER HER BODY AND SHE IS NOT REALLY LOSING HER HAIR BUT SHE HAS MARKS ON HER FROM WHERE SHE HAS BEEN SCRATCHING IT AND I JUST GAVE HER A BATH AND IT SEEMS LIKE ITS ONLY GETTING WORSE COULD IT BE THE SHAMPOO OR ALLERGIES?

2. If i were you, i would go to the vet and get a skin scraping to see if its demodectic mange.

http://www.marvistavet.com/html/demodectic_mange.html

Images
    My boy gets this quite a bit. He has very, very thin hair. He has pretty crazy allergies. It starts off with hives and usually ends up in a staph infection. It suckS!~

Images
    Ooopps. Forgot to finish. Your dog definetly needs to go to the vet. If he has what my dog gets he needs antibiotics to clear it up. Otherwise it gets worse.

Images
    could be allergies (Mollie is allergic to gr$#@!, I had another dog that was allergic to gr$#@! and fleas). It could also be Demodex... you need to have your vet look at it to rule out Demodex. If it is allergies, sometimes Benadryl will work, unless it's a severe case. Let us know what your vet says.

6. ok thanks yall

oops! somehow we missed this.... moving it to health so more members can see and offer advice. :D

8. Keep us updated. Thanks. :)

9. it has ringworms! use malaseb

Images
    It sounds like either flea bite dermatitis/pyoderma or food allergy. What are you feeding her and does she have fleas?

Took Dooley to the vet for some bumps on all his body. He got a scraping and got antibiotics and a special shampoo to be used twice a week for 3 weeks :)

My dogs just got finished with treatment for sarcoptic mange & my Dane had bumps everywhere that you could see through his coat. They were caused by the mites burrowing into his skin. As you can see by all the responses, bumps can be caused by numerable things. A vet visit is your best choice.