Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Shih-tzu/pit bull mix

Hi! I am MarKel and tomorrow I will be getting a 4 month old female Shih-Tzu/Pit Bull mix. I've never had a pit bull mix. Anyone else with this mix who can give me some pointes on house training her? I've always gotten my pets as small puppies and to now get one at 4 months, has she already developed her ways? Thanks!

Shih-tzu/pit bull mix

Hahaha OMG you HAVE to share pictures like, ASAP! A shih-bull! I really wanna see this...

And welcome to PBC!

4 months is still very much a puppy. And with a stable dog, age doesn't matter so much. Plus, you most definitely CAN teach an old dog new tricks.

Images
    $#@!

4. A $#@!z! If I was ever going to own a mutt, that's the mix I'd want so I could call it that. :)

I'd much rather get an older pup, they're attention span is longer so they're usually easier to train.

Quote Originally Posted by ejslks View Post
    A $#@!z! If I was ever going to own a mutt, that's the mix I'd want so I could call it that. :)

I'd much rather get an older pup, they're attention span is longer so they're usually easier to train.
    Picts! 'cause i think you're jerking my chain. I have a PitX and a ST and i hate to think what would become of it! lol

I have to see pics.

And if this thing is real, holy $#@! you'll have your hands full.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Images
    I think pit and chi mixes are cute...and I strongly think that is the ultimate mix to have .. that would be one $#@!y snarky bad $#@! mix..lol

But yes! Needs pics asap!

Welcome! And I agree with the rest...post pics! omg, can't even imagine what she'll look like!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by lizzie13 View Post
    I think pit and chi mixes are cute...and I strongly think that is the ultimate mix to have .. that would be one $#@!y snarky bad $#@! mix..lol

But yes! Needs pics asap!
    are you being serious?

10. Temperament of the average Shih-Tzu crossed with the tenacity of a bull and terrier. Can't see how that cross could go wrong at all.

11. I have a pit/shih-tzu mix :), he is my exotic pitzu and his name is Jordan, I've had him since august of this year, here's a photo Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jordan .jpg 
Views:	660 
Size:	121.3 KB 
ID:	58417 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jordan .jpg 
Views:	408 
Size:	69.8 KB 
ID:	58418

Images
    I want a long haired Pit-tzu! It would be so much fun to have pink ribbons in her flowing ears!

Ha Ha! OP still haven't posted a pict...i fell like my chains been jerked!

here's your pitzu!

14. Hey Markel! Did you adopt her from a girl from Vineland New Jersey? If you did I think our puppies are sisters!!!

wow... need pics of this!

16. Welcome

Quote Originally Posted by Lynski Li View Post
    Hey Markel! Did you adopt her from a girl from Vineland New Jersey? If you did I think our puppies are sisters!!!
    So you have one of these mixes? Pictures PLEASE!!!!

18. This ismy 3 month old shih tzu pitbull mix. Memphis jones. Beats the crap out of our other 2 year old lab. Lol
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20140912_174841.jpg 
Views:	159 
Size:	472.2 KB 
ID:	64366   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20140822_155351.jpg 
Views:	145 
Size:	489.9 KB 
ID:	64367  

surprising but cute puppy

20. Mom was the $#@!zhu she had 11 puppies.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast