Thread: my Goldfish

Images

my Goldfish

Here's my Goldfish, I have 7. The one that's solid orange, my daughter got at the fair about 4 years ago and it wasn't even an inch long when she brought it home. I keep threatening to fry up the white one...lol

Images
    nice looking fish u got there. i remaber when i got a good fish from the fair lol it was sloid orange with black lips lol. u need to get a biger tank or maybe think anput getting a pond in ur yard. trust me they will get a lot bigger.

I like goldfish! Someday I want to get one of the ones that look like their brains are outside of their heads! :D

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by PNWPBR View Post
    I like goldfish! Someday I want to get one of the ones that look like their brains are outside of their heads! :D

I used to have one of those... ugly little critters:D.

honeypitty, they have been this same size for about 6 or 8 months old. I really wanna get a 50 gallon tank, but right now, it's on the back burner till gas gets cheaper or the kids move out...lol. I had some Koi in with them, but the Koi died, I read up on them, and they really needed a pond, and I don't have one. I would like to do one of those garden ponds, but I have enough trouble keeping the trees watered. I still wanna get a 50 gallon tank, and I'd love some Koi, but until I dig up a spot in the woods for an actual pond, I guess a fish tank will have to suffice.:p

5. nice fish:)

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Mollie's Nana View Post
    I used to have one of those... ugly little critters:D.

honeypitty, they have been this same size for about 6 or 8 months old. I really wanna get a 50 gallon tank, but right now, it's on the back burner till gas gets cheaper or the kids move out...lol. I had some Koi in with them, but the Koi died, I read up on them, and they really needed a pond, and I don't have one. I would like to do one of those garden ponds, but I have enough trouble keeping the trees watered. I still wanna get a 50 gallon tank, and I'd love some Koi, but until I dig up a spot in the woods for an actual pond, I guess a fish tank will have to suffice.:p

well fyi my hubby is a landscpaer maybe i can try and get u a lil deal ;);) lol. there was a 50gallon on cl her in knox. dor like $50 i think i'll have to look again. but ur fish do look great:D

Images
    Wow, wish I could find a deal like that here, and have the extra money at the same time! Funny thing is, when I was little, my mom always had a fish tank with guppies and stuff. I SWORE I would never have a fish tank, they were more trouble than they are worth. But with the goldfish, they don't have to have a heater, I added an air filter just to give them fresh air, and I put in a water filter, just to keep from having to clean the tank so often. I know nothing about fish, but I feed them everyday, and they seem to be doing fine. I've had most of these since I moved to the new house, so for a year now, but the big solid orange one, he's the oldest that we've had for 4 years now. I keep saying we're gonna have them for dinner if they get any bigger, lol. and your hubby can put me in an actual pond, or a garden pond anytime!!! :)

Quote Originally Posted by PNWPBR View Post
    We used to have one like that. I think it was called a bubble head goldfish. Then our tank got infected with ick and they all died :(