Thread: My fishes

My fishes

Here are the two tanks that we currently have set up in my house.

20 gallon Gournmi tank-it has 8 gournmis, 7 ghost shirmp, and plecto. This tank is located in my living room

[IMG]http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa144/jeoestreich/IMG00006.jpg
    [/IMG]

The second tank (55 gal) is located in my dining room and is filled with South American Cichlids.

We are also currently adding a second 55 gallon tank in our dining room or living room (have not decided yet). We are going to fill that one with African Cichlids.

Very nice !!! :) :cool:

I don't think my floor would support a 55 gallon tank ...lol... I have a crawl space beneath my house. The house does not sit on a slab. I think a 55 gallon tank would be too heavy, without bracing the flooring up from below.

Here is the picture that did not show up.

4. very nice.....:)

I'm so jealous. We STILL haven't decided what we want to keep in the aquarium!

Fishes!! Very nice! I want some fish in my house!

Quote Originally Posted by JoeBingo View Post
    Very nice !!! :) :cool:

I don't think my floor would support a 55 gallon tank ...lol... I have a crawl space beneath my house. The house does not sit on a slab. I think a 55 gallon tank would be too heavy, without bracing the flooring up from below.

My boyfriend wants to get a 120 gal. But I told him only in the basement because the floor down there is a cement slab. We are currently in the process of making the basement into a bar/rec room area. This way I can get some more reptile tanks down there also. LOL

I love the red and black pattern! That looks wicked

Images
    I don't know how you do it !! Keep up with all the critters that you have !!

Very cool tanks !!

10. Quote Originally Posted by sugarbabii363 View Post
    I love the red and black pattern! That looks wicked
    Me too...that is awesome! Though my Cichlids would undo it in no time 'cause they like to dig so much, lol!

It is not so nice right now. That picture was taken over a year ago. My cichlids have messed it all up.

12. AWESOME fish I love gournmis ;)! Beautiful tanks!

Thanks! That tank is not filled with them any more. Now we have a betta fish and some different kind of tetras in there.

14. I wanted to upload some pics of fishes but I am afraid i couldn't able to do that. when I am in upload process it give error . why is it so? any suggestion?

15. Quote Originally Posted by clifton View Post
    I wanted to upload some pics of fishes but I am afraid i couldn't able to do that. when I am in upload process it give error . why is it so? any suggestion?
    Most people use a photo hosting site such as Photobucket and just copy and paste their photos [img] code into the thread and posts here.