Thread: Micro Bully

Micro Bully

Ok, everyone, do you all know what a MicroBully is? What makes it a micro beside sz? Is it crossed bred with something else?

Do you mean a pocket bully? IE, an American Bully that fits the standards for the pocket classification?

Not sure what a MicroBully is...

I keep seeing ppl post MicroBully I know what the pocket sz is just wondering what makes a MicroBully

Lots of French Bulldog from everything I've seen....

Images
    I know people say that Bullies are crossed from pits and stafs, but the XLs and pockets I believe are in fact crossed with something else for them to have the extreme size differences. I agree with Dalvers there as far as the French Bulldog aspect. I see it in a lot of the dog I see pics of. I see dogs that must have some English Bulldog in the blood too. Not even saying it's a bad thing (although sometimes it is) but nobody ever acknowledges that they are cross breeds. How "micro" is your bully?

6. Are Micro Bullies the same as Exotics? because they aren't American Bullies at all from what i've learned, I'm pretty sure a lot of them are mixed with french bull dogs..
    Are these what the dogs looked like?

It's different from a Pocket Bully which is this

If i remember correctly the ABKC doesn't have an "exotic cl$#@!" and dogs that are exotics aren't Ambullies.. There is an "extreme" bully cl$#@! though

This is an extreme

All images were pulled from google

7. There's also these things called shorty bulls which deff. have Frenchie in them

Gross! ^^^^

My bully isn't a Micro at all, I just keep seeing it pop up.. He's only 4 months old so I don't believe he is done grown but was standing at 16 in when I measured him. I will remeasure him when he turns 6 months old.

My pup is almost 16 weeks old and she's only 12 inches.

11. bunch of exotic dogs at the show i was at this past weekend,none of which where shown obviously.i just cant find myself liking them at all.

What the hell are those things... Mr Miagi and Phantom look like a funhouse mirror image of a gargoyle. That shorty bull at least looks decently healthy.

13. I actually kinda think Shortybulls are kinda really cute and the videos I see of them they are kinda active and seem to be able to enjoy life the way a dog should.. I love classic bullies the most I think..

Check my other post, it's my bully just added a few new pics of him..

15. Yeah those shorty bulls look cool .... I will not own one but they look cool. I like pocket bullies.. Short and stocky... Just like Beastro (He is the one in the pic with the tan and brown checker leather collar).