3 Month Old PitBull

I have a 3month old pitbull name Major. He's starting to tear up his toys. When should I get him a real bone to chew on? kind? size? also how many toys should a puppy/dog have?

Also My pitbull is starting to not eat his food. should I also giving him soft can food as well? if so kind?

Images
    I don't have an exact answer for what age you should give your pup a bone. I would probably wait until your pup gets his real teeth in. I don't believe there is a number of toys your pup should have, that is really up to you. I give my dogs and puppy frozen peanut butter Kongs as a treat. It takes them a while to finish it and they love it.
    What stands out the most in your post is that your puppy is not eating. This can be very serious, as your puppy can be sick. How is your puppies energy levels? Is he playing as much as he normally does? Also what kind of food do you feed your puppy? This can be very important as most commercial dog food is not very good.

Well he does eat. He don't eat as much as i think he should. we feed him 3 to 4 times a day. the food brand is "fromm" its made locally. but i feel like the food doesnt appeal him no more and rather eat more meat flavor food (he's been eating same food since birth). The food doesnt affect his energy. he has plenty in the tank lol.

as for the toy i was just afraid that too much too will lead to confusion and not having a favorite toy or not wanting to play. But now my puppy is starting to teeth. he's chewing a lot more than usual. what do you think is a good way to handle his teething.

4. You may be over thinking the toy thing. How many toys your puppy gets is up to you and it honestly doesn't matter. I started giving my 4 month puppies rawhide for chewing and they love it. Plastic chewing toys is another option. As stated above, the only thing concerning about the puppy is him not eating. You may be feeding too much though. How much do you feed 3-4 times per day?

Images

Re: 3 Month Old PitBull

Are giving him any kind of table food? When you eat, do you throw him a bite? If so, stop. He might be trying to manipulate what he gets to eat.

He may also not be eating because he has a blockage. You say he is chewing up his toys. He might actually be swallowing them too and it's caused a blockage. I would check with a vet

I give him two cups 3-4 times a day. Now he looks like he is eating normally. Is there any other food item I can give him that's healthy for puppies/dogs?

No I do not give him any sort of food. All he eat is his dog food.

As for the toys, we watch him when he plays so he can't be eating it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamdon View Post
    Are giving him any kind of table food? When you eat, do you throw him a bite? If so, stop. He might be trying to manipulate what he gets to eat.

He may also not be eating because he has a blockage. You say he is chewing up his toys. He might actually be swallowing them too and it's caused a blockage. I would check with a vet

Images

3 Month Old PitBull

Quote Originally Posted by WorldBeater View Post
    I give him two cups 3-4 times a day. Now he looks like he is eating normally. Is there any other food item I can give him that's healthy for puppies/dogs?
    2 cups 3 or 4 times per day or fed 3 or 4 times daily with an overall 2 cups per day? How much so you feed per meal?

Some dogs are good at self regulating. Depending on how much you're feeding and if he's actually eating it, he might just be trying to tell you that you're feeding too much. Do you have any pics of him? Preferably side view and birds eye view.